The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WTF Is going on in BC???

MikeBossy

39 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Just read some article that had pictures of Bryer in full fatigues with a gun, a gas mask, nazi arm band and hunting knife with a German phrase engraved that translates to “blood and honour”

so sadly his dads assessment that that he is a harmless kid isn’t very credible imo.

Picture already show on TV.  Don't read too much into it.  Does not mean he is a hardcore Nazi.   Prince Harry was pictured  in  a Nazi SS uniform when  he was a teenager.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DonLever said:

Picture already show on TV.  Don't read too much into it.  Does not mean he is a hardcore Nazi.   Prince Harry was pictured  in  a Nazi SS uniform when  he was a teenager.

Ya I get that.  I’m m just looking at the facial expression and posture in the photo too.

the knife engraving is cryptic as well considering the circumstances.

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, DonLever said:

Ya, as Lincoln said.  

I think Harry's getup was a Halloween costume.   As you said, does not mean he is a Nazi.

19b.jpg

• Haha 2

Just now, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Ya, as Lincoln said.  

I think Harry's getup was a Halloween costume.   As you said, does not mean he is a Nazi.

19b.jpg

I’m certainly not saying he is a nazi.

but.

the pictures and paraphernalia would be a flag for me.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, DonLever said:

Canada adds neo-Nazi groups Blood & Honour, Combat 18 to list of terror organizations

https://globalnews.ca/news/5432851/canada-adds-neo-nazi-groups-blood-honour-and-combat-18-to-list-of-terror-organizations/

Did Prince Harry murder anyone?

Honestly, I don't think it's out of the ordinary, as this kind of stuff happens all the time. It's more just a case of one instance being reported on and then news companies "piggy-backing" on that news to report more similar stories. Classic journalism. 

This would be a perfect opportunity to do a Mantracker style challenge tv show. Get a sponsor to put up some big cash prize. 

Release a bunch of two person teams of special forces military to compete from around the world into the Manitoba bush.

They could live stream it a'la The Running Man or Hunger Games.

Even do some sport betting on which team will tag and bag these creeps first. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, bishopshodan said:

This would be a perfect opportunity to do a Mantracker style challenge tv show. Get a sponsor to put up some big cash prize. 

Release a bunch of two person teams of special forces military to compete from around the world into the Manitoba bush.

They could live stream it a'la The Running Man or Hunger Games.

Even do some sport betting on which team will tag and bag these creeps first. 

That’s actually a great fund raiser idea for the RCMP.  Have small groups of RCMP guys competing with each other.  Put it on live 

TV, and let us bet.  “Running Man” kind of stuff.  

Just now, Alflives said:

That’s actually a great fund raiser idea for the RCMP.  Have small groups of RCMP guys competing with each other.  Put it on live 

TV, and let us bet.  “Running Man” kind of stuff.  

I'm a forward thinker Alf..

And I watched a minute or two of the DeathRace movie the other night:P

• Cheers 1

If you look at most serial killers they don't have father figures in their life. It's usually single mothers with a lot of kids and the one "neglected" child tends to be the one who ends up being a serial killer. Not saying that every child will turn out that way but if you look at it statistically there is a connection to be made with serial killers and "broken" families. That said there are outliers to that as well though you can have someone from a perfect family who ends up being deranged. It's not an exact science.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

If you look at most serial killers they don't have father figures in their life. It's usually single mothers with a lot of kids and the one "neglected" child tends to be the one who ends up being a serial killer. Not saying that every child will turn out that way but if you look at it statistically there is a connection to be made with serial killers and "broken" families. That said there are outliers to that as well though you can have someone from a perfect family who ends up being deranged. It's not an exact science.

Are these two serial killers or two friggin idiots on a murder spree?  

12 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

House of Windsor is at least part German and Edward VIII I think favored appeasement with Adolf.  Lucky for us, he didn't get to be King.

It was pretty clear King Edward was a NAZI sympathizer, especially in  he 1930's before war broke out:

https://www.biography.com/news/edward-viii-wallis-simpson-nazi-sympathizers-hitler

He met Hitler I n1937.

• Upvote 1