The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WTF Is going on in BC???

MikeBossy

Just now, riffraff said:

We will rehabilitate him in a comfy one bedroom suite with conjugal visits and then set him free.

the doctors will deem him as a non threat “as long as he takes his meds”

and we will pay for the whole thing.

Maybe even give him a nice fat 14 million dollar payout and an apology from the Prime Minister for the inconvenience we caused.  Remember that one? 

6 minutes ago, riffraff said:

We will rehabilitate him in a comfy one bedroom suite with conjugal visits and then set him free.

the doctors will deem him as a non threat “as long as he takes his meds”

and we will pay for the whole thing.

Don't forget the 15million dollar check we will give him.

something about those 2 missing teenagers looks was off putting to me for some reason...

always follow your gut people... if it tells you somethings off about someone,  its usually right. 

the schemegelsky guy screams "psyco"  

the other dude is your typical wierdo… very offputting.

3 minutes ago, sam13371337 said:

something about those 2 missing teenagers looks was off putting to me for some reason...

always follow your gut people... if it tells you somethings off about someone,  its usually right. 

the schemegelsky guy screams "psyco"  

the other dude is your typical wierdo… very offputting.

Pretty normal looking to me tbh

Can someone show me where the RCMP say the two teens are suspects?  All I found was “persons’ of interest”, and the police wanted the two to check in so they could see they were okay.  Maybe their bodies are elsewhere along the highway?  

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Can someone show me where the RCMP say the two teens are suspects?  All I found was “persons’ of interest”, and the police wanted the two to check in so they could see they were okay.  Maybe their bodies are elsewhere along the highway?  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

on global bc

7 minutes ago, sam13371337 said:

your spidey senses must be broken

It’s a pic.

if i meet someone in person my spideys are working.

they look like small town kids who at least physically appear more or less harmless......compare to the face in the sketch for sure.

Just now, riffraff said:

It’s a pic.

if i meet someone in person my spideys are working.

they look like small town kids who at least physically appear more or less harmless......compare to the face in the sketch for sure.

the guy on the left, who seems to have a fetish for military camo really doesn't give you a bad feeling in your stomach?

psyco.jpg

2 minutes ago, sam13371337 said:

the guy on the left, who seems to have a fetish for military camo really doesn't give you a bad feeling in your stomach?

psyco.jpg

Yup.  Guy on the left is a cocky beggar.  Kid on the right looks normal.  What would a couple young guys like this have for motive?  Just wanting to kill people?