The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - The Murders of Schitt's Creek - SK WINS!!!!

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, hoggers said:

did the host confirm that a kill wouldn't go through if all mafia or the sk were dead or is it more a case of assumptions?

The priority goes lynch mafia vig sk TB

So if the mafia or SK get lynched, their kill shouldn't be going through

If the mafia kill the SK their kill shouldn't be going through

Just now, Zfetch said:

The priority goes lynch mafia vig sk TB

So if the mafia or SK get lynched, their kill shouldn't be going through

If the mafia kill the SK their kill shouldn't be going through

so mechanically confirmed there's an sk and mafia still running around?

thanks, i just needed to know if i had to forfeit my townread on you, too

5 players, assuming we lynch falcon, leaves 3v1 whatever falcon flips, be it sk or mafia, and dm and lewt are near confirmed. your only real poe is between me and zfetch, so if i were to heal lewt, lewt investigates me in the night, zfetch is forced to either kill me or dm, and then game is mechanically locked as the poe is removed.

ez clap

• Like 1
Just now, DarthMelvin said:

Lets not cloud this with mechanics... Lets look at posts from those that remain. I can't help but feel someone is trying to confuse the remaining players.

i'm not clouding anything with mechanics. the game is just literally a locked villa win lmao

Just now, hoggers said:

5 players, assuming we lynch falcon, leaves 3v1 whatever falcon flips, be it sk or mafia, and dm and lewt are near confirmed. your only real poe is between me and zfetch, so if i were to heal lewt, lewt investigates me in the night, zfetch is forced to either kill me or dm, and then game is mechanically locked as the poe is removed.

ez clap

Yeah if you can heal then it's all game over.

There is an off chance that Qwags kill went through regardless of him being lynched and that we're only dealing with Falcon as SK

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Yeah if you can heal then it's all game over.

There is an off chance that Qwags kill went through regardless of him being lynched and that we're only dealing with Falcon as SK

i hope so so i don't have to admit that both the people i had as top town were wolf (albeit my qwags read being a relatively fake one) 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, hoggers said:

i hope so so i don't have to admit that both the people i had as top town were wolf (albeit my qwags read being a relatively fake one) 

Qwags' was obviously mafia idk where you were getting the town read from lol

Just now, Zfetch said:

Qwags' was obviously mafia idk where you were getting the town read from lol

i had him as slight town because of his attitude, my fault for assuming that just wasn't how he was. i threw a top town tead at him to see how he'd react and how everyone else would to, but there wasn't enough time for him to come into thread and respond to it. it just looks like a silly post now rather than a bait to draw him out 

52 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Well I’m looking at it like this

Me – Sherriff

DM – Town Swing – I believe his claim

Hoggers – Doc? He openly admitted at the start that he had a PM so he’s something for sure lol

Which leaves you and Falc, I’ll go for one of you two, and go from there

This tomato is gonna go with Z

VOTE Zfetch

You know... cuz its a lock either way right?

• Wat 1