The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - The Murders of Schitt's Creek - SK WINS!!!!

Rate this topic

21 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

This tomato is gonna go with Z

VOTE Zfetch

You know... cuz its a lock either way right?

What type of stupid logic is that. Trying to extend the game longer than needed is a waste of time. Just vote Falcon

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

What about the mafia kill going through tho?

Hoggers might be right and the kill went through regardless.

If it did then we're looking at just Falcon

If not then we're looking at Falcon and hoggers

you are all ignoring game is locked and i heal sheriff to investigate me

if anything zfetch and falcon are last because in the scenario i've detailed i'm always investigated or in the case that lewt dies after i claim to have healed them i'm lock wolf.

2 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Lets not cloud this with mechanics... Lets look at posts from those that remain. I can't help but feel someone is trying to confuse the remaining players.

You're right about that, and its hoggers.

I'm Ted Mullens. AKA the Doc. 

I've had my kids this week and so have been a lil preoccupied irl. That's why I've been posting so sporadically, and why I botched Al's save in Rd1. I used a self save last night as I feared the SK coming for me, since as many players have been asking.

Consider hoggers play this game...hes obviously no noob, yet screws up Al's save?  With what excuse, "oops I'm a potato?" Nah, hes a deep wolf...possibly the SK, but I'd wager wolf.

Hes been playing with us since Rd1.

16 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

You're right about that, and its hoggers.

I'm Ted Mullens. AKA the Doc. 

I've had my kids this week and so have been a lil preoccupied irl. That's why I've been posting so sporadically, and why I botched Al's save in Rd1. I used a self save last night as I feared the SK coming for me, since as many players have been asking.

Consider hoggers play this game...hes obviously no noob, yet screws up Al's save?  With what excuse, "oops I'm a potato?" Nah, hes a deep wolf...possibly the SK, but I'd wager wolf.

Hes been playing with us since Rd1.

Great Argument...even better cc.

Hmmm

UNVOTE