The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - The Murders of Schitt's Creek - SK WINS!!!!

Rate this topic

@JohnLocke if you say so!

Sorry guys! I am not sure if my post went through, but I was helping with wedding stuff all day yesterday and had said I would be sending stories today!

Last night was NOT an extension. Voting ended 3am PST Saturday!

Edited by T-rex930
  • Like 1

Night 3:

Again! Sorry for the delay in story everyone!

Still trying to weed the town of the scums, @hoggers felt scummy to the town. The votes were in. Poor hoggers dies today.... an innocent man.

@DarthMelvin gets shot in the face by mafia! Poor guy.

@falcon45ca gets SK'd via poison!

AS SUCH, this leaves two players! @Zfetch WINS AS SK!!!!

[Mafia] - The Murders of Schitt's Creek

1. Alain Vigneault                [TP]
  2. milk and honey                [Mafia]
  3. falcon45ca                         [Mafia]
  4. Qwags ---------------------------[mafia]
  5. Hoggers                                [TP]
  6. luckylager-------------------------[TP]
  7.  Lewitelli
  8.  Zfetch
  9.  Time Lord                       [TP]
  10.  Aladeen                          [TP]
  11.  Darth Melvin                       [TP]
  12.  112 -------------------------------[TP]
  13.  smokes -------------------------[TP]
  14.  Master Radishes             [Mafia]
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
Time Lord Vig (Stevie)
milk and honey Mafia (Joceyln)
luckylager TP
falcon45ca Mafia (Bob)
Hoggers Doctor (Ted Mullens)
Darth Melvin Swing Vote (Moira Rose)
Aladeen Twinblad (Twyla Sands)
Lewitelli Sheriff (Johnny Rose)
112 TP
Qwags Mafia (Ray)
Master Radishes Kingpin (Roland Schitt)
Alain Vigneault TP
smokes Nurse (Alexis)
Zfetch SK (Mutt)
  • T-rex930 changed the title to [Mafia] - The Murders of Schitt's Creek - SK WINS!!!!

Big thanks to Falcon could have never done it without him

@falcon45ca I messaged Lewt and he said he'd favour the SK over the mafia in the last round. It would have been a wasteful round anyway and if I were any other role (even TP) I would have held up on my end. Just me as SK has been waiting for yearssss. I could have never done this without you and quite frankly it was your best move regardless, we were both done without each other. If there was a 4th party we would be it, the self-formed party.

The mafia game that's haunted me for the longest time was when I finished 2nd as SK way back when 5 years ago when @JohnLocke bamboozled me in @112's game. I've been waiting 5 years to be randed SK again and I was never going down easy. Doesn't matter if it's me vs 3 confirmed specials v one mafia. Had to find a way.

Normally, I would retire after this game since I'm now fully happy with every aspect of my game since I've started 5 years ago.

But I love you guys too much and it's always a great time to play with you guys and I ain't no FATTY so I'll stay ;)

Thanks again to @falcon45ca, I'll always remember this game and you'll always have a place in my heart. We pulled off something magical when the TP were suppoused to automatically win. You're my co-winner. Thank you.

Thanks

@T-rex930 for hosting. Wish you didn't put so many damn TP specials lol but I had fun anyway.

Regards,

Z

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

LEgeNdArY ZfEtcH wInS gAmE bEcAuSe dArTh mElViN fOrGoT tO uNvoTe

What a painful game to watch. Roles are stacked 90/10 in favour of the town and DM still finds a way to lose. 

Imagine what Hoggers thinks

Edited by Ceres
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wat 1
2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

LEgeNaRy ZfEtcH wInS gAmE bEcAuSe dArTh mElViN fOrGoT tO uNvoTe

What a painful game to watch. Roles are stacked 90/10 in favour of the town and DM still finds a way to lose. 

Imagine what Hoggers thinks

"Oh I see. What type of commitment is required? How often do I have to play the game? It does seem interesting. "

Two weeks later...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Zfetch said:

"Oh I see. What type of commitment is required? How often do I have to play the game? It does seem interesting. "

Two weeks later...

:lol: I had to drop the cover when I saw this game. 

• Upvote 1

BelugaLast Friday at 6:08 PM

Poor zfetch. So many god damm roles that he's mechanically outed because he claimed vt

I don't see how

BelugaLast Friday at 6:11 PM

Actually dm with his double vote could mess everything up lol

loling hard

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ceres said:

:lol: I had to drop the cover when I saw this game. 

Ceres confirmed BW 

DM didn't even play that bad. Your hate boner for him is just too much.

- Me and Falcon got together as opposing factions rather than just sitting and watching the thread for us to lose.

-Falcon counter claimed rather than acting like he didn't have a role. Hoggers didn't exactly give off full town vibes.

-DM did vote for Falcon. It was I who had to look for anyway that we had a chance and found that he didn't Unvote. I'm sure there's several lynches that have been decided regardless of Unvote.

-I got Falc to kill DM rather than me. TP would have won if Falc killed anyone other than DM.

-DM falling for a counter claim isn't even the stupidest anyone has ever been in this game

-TP should have won but you had one Zfetch left out of the equation finding the one angle he could win. I could have just raged in the thread and tried winning uncreatively

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

loling hard

But we made him mess it up.

Me and Falcon were on a completely different wavelength bro. We literally estimated when DM went to sleep and were waiting till DM went to sleep till we even mentioned the Unvote in anythread so that he didn't have the chance to change it

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Ceres confirmed BW 

DM didn't even play that bad. Your hate boner for him is just too much.

- Me and Falcon got together as opposing factions rather than just sitting and watching the thread for us to lose.

-Falcon counter claimed rather than acting like he didn't have a role. Hoggers didn't exactly give off full town vibes.

-DM did vote for Falcon. It was I who had to look for anyway that we had a chance and found that he didn't Unvote. I'm sure there's several lynches that have been decided regardless of Unvote.

-I got Falc to kill DM rather than me. TP would have won if Falc killed anyone other than DM.

-DM falling for a counter claim isn't even the stupidest anyone has ever been in this game

-TP should have won but you had one Zfetch left out of the equation finding the one angle he could win. I could have just raged in the thread and tried winning uncreatively

All very true but the game was mechanically locked for the town, barring any absurd plays from villagers. Falcon was literally wolf peeked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1