The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - The Murders of Schitt's Creek - SK WINS!!!!

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Ceres said:

AV's respect for fair play is commendable

I heard some of the best potatoes in the universe are grown on BW-300-lb-r. It's an oddly squat planet with an almost perfectly circular orbit. BW-300-lb-r is located in the Goldy Locks zone of the star Ceres.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Just need a break rules is fine lol still heartbroken BW abandoned me

Abandoned you?

What about me Deener?

If you and BW are out, I don't know who to focus all if my slaphappy scumhunting on. Like you guys actually post.

112 is pretty much no fun for that. Just a lot of generic "oh that's telling" crap and then a vote put on me with some bull$&!#, yet believable justification. She gives nothing.

Ohhhh, maybe my rookie ass can take a page from Deener -

hoggers, imma break your ass, that cherry is mine &^@#er.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Abandoned you?

What about me Deener?

If you and BW are out, I don't know who to focus all if my slaphappy scumhunting on. Like you guys actually post.

112 is pretty much no fun for that. Just a lot of generic "oh that's telling" crap and then a vote put on me with some bull$&!#, yet believable justification. She gives nothing.

Ohhhh, maybe my rookie ass can take a page from Deener -

hoggers, imma break your ass, that cherry is mine &^@#er.

Yes

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

This is by my count the 14th instance of an SK winning. But that does include one SK-mafia (can no longer access that game, but I was GM so I remember it) and one that was more of a third-party killing partnership (listed as SK in games list for convenience).

So only 12 'proper' SKs as far as I know. No one has done it twice except Aladeen (who was part of that third party faction linked above, plus had a regular SK win on his own).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This is the first SK-won game to have over 1000 posts. I think it's a fair assumption that bigger-posting games = harder for SK to sneak by forever.

Conversely, this game had very few rounds, and it's probably equally fair to say fewer rounds = easier for SK to sneak by for awhile.

I'm not going anywhere with these facts. Just bored.

Edited by Master Radishes
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1