The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - The Murders of Schitt's Creek - SK WINS!!!!

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

First explain to me how an SK won the game.

Oh you would've lost your mind if you had been playing. DM ruined another lylo. This one was essentially locked for the town.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Ceres said:

Oh you would've lost your mind if you had been playing. DM ruined another lylo. This one was essentially locked for the town.

there wouldn't have been a lylo if i effectively countered the 2 kpn. he made a mistake, it's fine, we move on. i probably lost us the game more than anything, but it's alright because that's how we learn. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, hoggers said:

there wouldn't have been a lylo if i effectively countered the 2 kpn. he made a mistake, it's fine, we move on. i probably lost us the game more than anything, but it's alright because that's how we learn. 

Your mistake was understandable. I suppose DM's was as well but he legitimately does this stuff every game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I would volunteer to help you learn, but my last protege abandoned me and now I have trust issues. Never trust a whale.

It's okay. Milk and Honey agreed to show me the ropes. He seems very knowledgeable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ceres said:

I've missed you. ;)

I will always be apart of your life forever. I knew you would come back.  You can never leave me. EVER

I'll be right here in you - 

black think about it GIF by Identity

the sandlot GIF

• Like 1
  • Wat 2
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

I can put you on ignore though

See ya

It's like old time up in here lol :lol:

"Oh I quit forever"  Then they come back under a new account to see who all pandered to them to stay...

That's kinda sad really... if you think about it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

It's like old time up in here lol :lol:

"Oh I quit forever"  Then they come back under a new account to see who all pandered to them to stay...

That's kinda sad really... if you think about it.

source.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I'm just messin with you bruh...:lol:

But anyways. sorry to my team for the slip up. I honestly unvoted, but my mobile version must have messed me up. :towel:

I'll play in the next one if you will have me. :bigblush:

It happens, that was an honest mistake IMO and these last couple of games you've really picked up your game. 

This is my own personal opinion on the subject of the error you made there:

• There is a rule that is above all other rules in Mafia games and this rule is: Play within the spirit of the game. 
  • Spirit of the game means we don't have take the rules at their very word.
  • It was obvious that you intended to vote for Falcon and only changed your vote for comedic effect and even posted as such.
  • In the spirit of the game your vote for Falcon should have counted 
  • Of course it is ALWAYS at the discretion of the host and I have no problem with the loss (Glad the SK won) but it should have been heavily considered where you meant to put your vote.
  • Unvoting IMO, is merely a clerical convenience for the host to keep count - But a host should theoretically follow along with the game and keep the spirit of the game going.  
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

It happens, that was an honest mistake IMO and these last couple of games you've really picked up your game. 

This is my own personal opinion on the subject of the error you made there:

• There is a rule that is above all other rules in Mafia games and this rule is: Play within the spirit of the game. 
  • Spirit of the game means we don't have take the rules at their very word.
  • It was obvious that you intended to vote for Falcon and only changed your vote for comedic effect and even posted as such.
  • In the spirit of the game your vote for Falcon should have counted 
  • Of course it is ALWAYS at the discretion of the host and I have no problem with the loss (Glad the SK won) but it should have been heavily considered where you meant to put your vote.
  • Unvoting IMO, is merely a clerical convenience for the host to keep count - But a host should theoretically follow along with the game and keep the spirit of the game going.  

I agree with this. Personally, I've never not counted a vote just because someone didn't type 'unvote'.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I agree with this. Personally, I've never not counted a vote just because someone didn't type 'unvote'.

I also agree with this and do the same as a host but as a certified professional SK, you gotta do what you gotta do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯,

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2