The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask a Stupid Question

Rate this topic

a new simple game my fermented grape juice has inspired

poster asks a stupid question, next poster answers the stupid question with a stupid answer before asking another stupid question.   

Could be a stupid rhetorical question, could be inspired by C2H5OH, could be just whatever your phone’s suggested/predictive words are...

I’ll start with a question my daughter asked me. 

What is the point of the “pocket” on the front of mens underwear?  

Edited by Cpt.Clutch

I assumed the double flap was a sort of airlock in case something slips out. If it was just an open flap, expose would be inevitable. Especially if you are wearing jeans, you don't want to get caught in the zipper. Whether or not I use it to pee or just "going over the top" depends on what I'm wearing or if I'm at home.

My question is... If the earth is flat, why don't we all move to one side of the earth and all jump at the same time and try to tip it over?

4 hours ago, Baer. said:

I assumed the double flap was a sort of airlock in case something slips out. If it was just an open flap, expose would be inevitable. Especially if you are wearing jeans, you don't want to get caught in the zipper. Whether or not I use it to pee or just "going over the top" depends on what I'm wearing or if I'm at home.

My question is... If the earth is flat, why don't we all move to one side of the earth and all jump at the same time and try to tip it over?

The earth is actually shaped like a dill pickle, forever soaked in a sticky, briny fluid. This sticky "goop" holds the planet's populace perfectly balanced on the pickle for all times.

Why do clouds invest in the TSX, when Asian markets have nowhere to go but up?

2 hours ago, Cpt.Clutch said:

The cloud’s goal is precipitation, therefore any upward trend is considered counterproductive.  

You going to eat that?

I'm saving it for later

59 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

U mad bro?

No u

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Although not poisonous, DHMO has been linked with serious side effects.  100% of all  cancer patients (Canadian statistic, up for review) have admitted to consuming it, and just a few breathes of it can lead to serious injury, or even death.  

Why did you do it?

It’s a wh@re. Everything it attracts will attract back with the same amount of force, yet it still needs more. 

If every action has an equal and opposite reaction, does that make sitting down gay?

A hot dog is only a sandwich if you break the bun apart like a madman, otherwise it’s a burrito, whereas a cereal can be either a soup or stew. 

On a scale of 1-10, what’s your favourite colour of the alphabet? Mine’s triangle. 

18 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

A hot dog is only a sandwich if you break the bun apart like a madman, otherwise it’s a burrito, whereas a cereal can be either a soup or stew. 

On a scale of 1-10, what’s your favourite colour of the alphabet? Mine’s triangle. 

White....

Do you even play Mafia?