The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask a Stupid Question

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Cpt.Clutch said:

a dropped, cropped, chopped tree can heat my house and smoke my meat.  That matters more than a maggot, I'd like to think.  That's my ecosystem.  lol

What song does a hummingbird like to hum?

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because, this is the song that never ends...

How many Yews did Lambchops bone?

26 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Yep. 3 times.

Who's Trump?

In German fairytales its the name of a giant orange man baby that terrorizes the world. You know, bed time reading.

What if all the conspiracy theories are all true? that would be really confusing some some people. 

8 minutes ago, 112 said:

It's as pretentious as belmont cigarettes, perhaps slightly more so but certainly within the same tier as them.

Where did all the hippies go? What happened to all of them? Did they emigrate somewhere, disappear into a mystical experience, or what?

Hippies became business men with long hair...rise of the Hempire...

Are there multiverses???

4 minutes ago, 112 said:

Consider what the rod of iron signifies within the Judeo-Christian tradition.

How awesome is it that we saved the environment with compostable straws? Like, that was a close one, phew.

I'd give it a 6/10, I was kinda hoping Captain Planet woulda done all the heavy lifting...now my straw wilts when it gets wet.

Has anyone ever considered opening a heavy-petting zoo?