The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask a Stupid Question

Rate this topic

Just now, luckylager said:

Because it's too easy to ollie over a car that's going 90. Duh

Why do I love Chinese food buffets even though they make me $&!# like crazy?

Cuz you enjoy wet things sliding out if your pooper at Mach 5.

Why does a fart smell bad only to other people around you?

23 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Because sweet relief is barf music to the inhibited. 

If cheetahs are so fast, why are they so skinny? If I was as fast as a cheetah, I'd have run myself a few million bucks and be fat as $&!# by now.

Treadmills.

If caffeine is a drug does that make coffee shop owners drug dealers?

7 hours ago, luckylager said:

No, it makes them coffee shop owners, which is just as douchey as a drug dealer anyways.

Is mobilizing a bunch of dip$&!#s to storm Area 51 the worst idea ever? (Asking for a friend)

Yes, only because the average Naruto runner has the morale and organization of a limp noodle. As soon as the first wave of cannon fodder begin to drop, everybody would just run away scared. People don't have the balls to be a martyr. It would fail within minutes.

Would you like some fresh ground pepper?

Edited by Baer.
23 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

The residual spritz of the everything is flavoured with one's yearn.

I can run five kilometers per ounce. How do touch down celebrations affect the total score on your ICBC online practice driving test? 

There are 3 metrics

First off you could probably up your distanceweight. Definitely will help if you could up that to one mile per 0.03KG.

First metric is flips. How many standing front flips did you do? Minimal is 2 to pass I would say. Can't drive an M1 Abrams if you can't do a front flip.

Second is profanity. ICBC loves profanity. So swear all the time when taking the test.

Lastly is finishing. Do at least 5 laps around the field to prove you have the stamina to drive in traffic in the lower mainland.

How do Australians keep themselves from falling off the earth? Living upside down must be rough...

Just now, Baer. said:

There are 3 metrics

First off you could probably up your distanceweight. Definitely will help if you could up that to one mile per 0.03KG.

First metric is flips. How many standing front flips did you do? Minimal is 2 to pass I would say. Can't drive an M1 Abrams if you can't do a front flip.

Second is profanity. ICBC loves profanity. So swear all the time when taking the test.

Lastly is finishing. Do at least 5 laps around the field to prove you have the stamina to drive in traffic in the lower mainland.

How do Australians keep themselves from falling off the earth? Living upside down must be rough...

Aussie land is very hot & humid, thus making the peoples sticky. It is this stickiness that keeps them from falling off the planet.

How come I get so sleepy right after I wake up?