The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Strychnine [Game Over: Town Wins!]

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

18 players in a role madness game...I'm guessing 4-5 mafia with at least 3 mafia special roles thrown in. 

With no PMs, probably should do sheriff peaks in this game to provide cover for the actual sheriff.

Also thank gawd for no PMs. Those "alliance" PMs were a nightmare to sort through my last game.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Also thank gawd for no PMs. Those "alliance" PMs were a nightmare to sort through my last game.

Ya, thank gawd. Good thing you have your mafia pm and not an "alliance" pm to sort through.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

first impressions are that lucky is town as association crafting and world building to an inconsistent level is actually pretty townie. when a townie really begins thinking and getting into their own process, they're far likelier to make mistakes and go off on their little tangents than no one else sees. wolves are more logical and calculated and avois world building and general associatives unless at a very experienced level because it's difficult to be convincing and also retain towncred. lot easier to take people at a face value area and put a word to them rather than connect them to other people. 

on that note, still not a fan of 112 and the avoidance at conflict. falcon hop on lucky looked kind of gross but i think that's just inexperience with inexperienced world building and incorrectly labeling it as narrative driving

• Haha 1
Just now, luckylager said:

Solid Jimmy reference. Just like "the wind cries Mary" of mine in a different thread.

IMO, toews is just as suspect as 112. I'm asking questions. Trying to draw lines. Create conversation.

Much like you're doing.

I feel ya. I'm still voting for you for the present, 30% of that is just due to laziness tho.

• Like 1
Just now, hoggers said:

first impressions are that lucky is town as association crafting and world building to an inconsistent level is actually pretty townie. when a townie really begins thinking and getting into their own process, they're far likelier to make mistakes and go off on their little tangents than no one else sees. wolves are more logical and calculated and avois world building and general associatives unless at a very experienced level because it's difficult to be convincing and also retain towncred. lot easier to take people at a face value area and put a word to them rather than connect them to other people. 

on that note, still not a fan of 112 and the avoidance at conflict. falcon hop on lucky looked kind of gross but i think that's just inexperience with inexperienced world building and incorrectly labeling it as narrative driving

Some of us aren't playing chess, or even checkers. Some of us are playing Jack's, but we sisnt bring enough marbles.

So, 112 givin' ya the heebie jeebies?

@112 what sayest thou?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Some of us aren't playing chess, or even checkers. Some of us are playing Jack's, but we sisnt bring enough marbles.

So, 112 givin' ya the heebie jeebies?

@112 what sayest thou?

it's less complicated strategies on your end and more me attributing terms and wordings to your unconscious and/or basic plays that carry hidden undertones that the person themselves may not even be picking up on