10. @T-rex930

11. @Blue Jay 22

12. @thejazz97

13. @Zfetch

14. @Lewitelli

15. @milk and honey

16. @Intoewsables

17. @ilduce39

Game is set to start this evening. It will be role madness. Be careful who or what you trust. 

Try to post ~10 times per round (24 hours) at minimum. Anything less is unfair to the rest of the players. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Also, I'm totally cool with him playing, but I'm not taking DM off my ignored list. I can see when he posts but I can't see the content, and frankly, that's fine with me. I usually guess on his affiliation in games anyway so it won't make a difference :lol::lol::lol:

k pop thank you GIF

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Oh you can trust that I'll most likely get one scum read  WRONG! Or maybe ALL...B)

You can trust that I'll Melvin at least one vote in this game...:picard:

You can trust that Lager will find everyone's opening line to be scummy or "sus"...:P

You can trust that Everyone will give Zfetch some kind of VIBE...whether it be scum or tp...:frantic:

You can trust that 112 will claim cop at least 6x this game...:ph34r:

You can trust that BJ will mention that he has me blocked in every post that has 1 or more paragraphs in it...:lol:

You can trust that Aladeen will most likely have the game solved 2 pages after game start...:o

You can trust AV will most likely be prosecuted harshly regardless of faction...:towel:

Trust me on this. LOL

Falls for Darth Melvin......GOAL

1 - nil

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Ceres said:

1. @Master Radishes

2. @112

3. @falcon45ca

4. @Alain Vigneault

5. @luckylager

6. @hoggers

7. @Kryten

8 @Time Lord

9. @DarthMelvin

10. @T-rex930

11. @Blue Jay 22

12. @thejazz97

13. @Zfetch

14. @Lewitelli

15. @milk and honey

16. @Intoewsables

17. @ilduce39

Game is set to start this evening. It will be role madness. Be careful who or what you trust. 

Try to post ~10 times per round (24 hours) at minimum. Anything less is unfair to the rest of the players. 

My 20 post a round is bad for everyone though.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Oh you can trust that I'll most likely get one scum read  WRONG! Or maybe ALL...B)

You can trust that I'll Melvin at least one vote in this game...:picard:

You can trust that Lager will find everyone's opening line to be scummy or "sus"...:P

You can trust that Everyone will give Zfetch some kind of VIBE...whether it be scum or tp...:frantic:

You can trust that 112 will claim cop at least 6x this game...:ph34r:

You can trust that BJ will mention that he has me blocked in every post that has 1 or more paragraphs in it...:lol:

You can trust that Aladeen will most likely have the game solved 2 pages after game start...:o

You can trust AV will most likely be prosecuted harshly regardless of faction...:towel:

Trust me on this. LOL

What about me

• Like 1

SIRENS

Again recommending that everyone signs in anonymously for this game. It is especially important in role madness for the wolves to converse with each other during the rounds. It would be very sub optimal for anyone to withhold from active participation in the mafia chat for fear of being caught in PMs.

• Like 1
  • Wat 1

Yeah, I'm out for this game. Good luck to all of you guys, and count me as a definite IN for the next one! :wub: 

I sincerely hope that we have as many people for the next game :) 

15 minutes ago, Ceres said:

SIRENS

Again recommending that everyone signs in anonymously for this game. It is especially important in role madness for the wolves to converse with each other during the rounds. It would be very sub optimal for anyone to withhold from active participation in the mafia chat for fear of being caught in PMs.

Ugh. I haven't been anonymous in years. I like tempting people to catch me. :PI'm not going to rand wolf anyway. I feel it in my bones - I'm going to be TP this game.

But I'll do what you say anyway.

• Like 1