The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Blackhawks sign Philip Holm

8 hours ago, Rick Blight said:

So we was recalled by us on the 13th played on the 23rd and traded the 26th. That's why I thought he was traded the next day. It was 3 days

9 hours ago, GarthButcher5 said:

I think that the Hawks are approaching the downward swing that the Canucks tumbled down 4-5 years ago 

Are you making this assumption based on this signing?  Because this guy will have nothing to do with the Hawks, he's purely a Rockford signing.  

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, GarthButcher5 said:

I think that the Hawks are approaching the downward swing that the Canucks tumbled down 4-5 years ago 

I don't know about that. Seattle could take Seabrook for the right price...they have good leadership and Keith,Toews and Kane can still hang with the best of them. Toews can play anywhere in the line up unlike the Sedins.

They also have some nice prospects unlike us. 

Dont get me wrong I would love to see the Canucks bounce them out of the playoffs every year(pay back) but I don't see them going threw dark days like us, they already did. 

Edited by RowdyCanuck

6 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

I mean, we got something for Holm. Just so happens what we got we lost to waivers. Lol. 

maybe this is a good sign. Two years ago we'd have a few pages on asset management rage. Maybe the ghost of Corrado is haunting HF Boards now..... 

8 hours ago, skolozsy2 said:

Are you making this assumption based on this signing?  Because this guy will have nothing to do with the Hawks, he's purely a Rockford signing.  

Not really,

They finished in the bottom third of the league in points last year and are nearly maxed out in cap pace and haven't really done very much of note in the off-season.

Signing Holm doesn't make this better.