The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shotgun Jake

Rate this topic

dpn1

Are you Participating This Year?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, dpn1 said:

I would be into that but I have MS and can't stand on a stool but maybe you could make something up.  ::D

Ok you have to stand by a stool, then when your ready chug a Mickey and have a buddy blindfold you and spin you around 360 degrees for every multi-point game JV has, then sit you down on a stool.   Once you fall off then stop the timer ha ha.   Good luck! 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Ok you have to stand by a stool, then when your ready chug a Mickey and have a buddy blindfold you and spin you around 360 degrees for every multi-point game JV has, then sit you down on a stool.   Once you fall off then stop the timer ha ha.   Good luck! 

Just for you, I will work on it. ::D

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, dpn1 said:

Out of respect to those who can't drink Alcohol feel free to shotgun Root Beer or some other Creative Expression. :)  Its all in fun.  No rules.

Hahaha I'm trying to picture someone shotgunning root beer. Yuck. Talk about frothy!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I prefer a marathon to a sprint when it comes to my alcohol consumption these days :lol: 

But shotgunning sure drudges up hazy memories from my misspent youth of house parties, beer bongs and frothy burps...lol

Edited by aGENT
  • Cheers 1