The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks sign GM Jim Benning to contract extension

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

You’re not doing yourself any favours giving one line response after one line response. 

Why? 

I have adequately stated my opinion and these folks can't handle it so they mouth off. 

I don't need to keep repeating my opinion. 

Edited by Where'd Luongo?
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Why? 

I have adequately stated my opinion and these folks can't handle it so they mouth off. 

LOL, if I was still a mod I would have suspended you three pages ago, you're lucky Debbie has the patience of a saint.

And me saying that has nothing to do with your opinion.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Wat 1

2 minutes ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Why? 

Not all of your opinions are wrong...I never said that!!! But, there are parts of what you are saying that are and everyone is trying to tell you that. I’m not always right either, but the things I’m (others) talking about are not wrong. 

4 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

LOL, if I was still a mod I would have suspended you three pages ago, you're lucky Debbie has the patience of a saint.

And me saying that has nothing to do with your opinion.

For what? I have done nothing while all of you have been bashing me. 

4 minutes ago, IRR said:

Not all of your opinions are wrong...I never said that!!! But, there are parts of what you are saying that are and everyone is trying to tell you that. I’m not always right either, but the things I’m (others) talking about are not wrong. 

None of my opinions are wrong. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pears said:

Lol really? All you’ve done is call people hypocrites and snowflakes while barely adding any substance to the discussion. 

Yes, due to their hypocritical statements and getting incredibly mad for a different opinion. 

1 hour ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Seriously people are crying about Gillis and not refilling the prospect pool, after he did his best to get this city a Stanley Cup..... Wow you guys are worse then HFBoards

no one is crying about gillis and not refilling the pool ,  we are just pointing out the fact jim had no pool  and a team loaded vets  with ntc   when he took over   yet gillis supporters are complaining it has taken 5 years to get to the point where we have players and a prospect pool now . ,    both gms had and have good points and bad points about them   one gm had a good team that needed some right parts added   and one gm had a bad team with some parts and had to add really good parts  ., to which took longer because of ntc clauses handed out by gillis  .Then you can add a 3.3 cap hit for 3 years  because of a contract signed by gillis    which if we had that 3.3 million available we could use that on a player

so if you cant see the difference between the 2 gm;s and the team they each respectively took over  at different  stages ,    well you are no worse than anyone else .    ,

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, IRR said:

So the team needs to rebuild / get high draft picks, but they can’t miss the playoffs for a few years...that’s not wrong?! 

That isn't my opinion. 

A gm shouldn't be extended right before the season that will determine if his decisions were correct. 

There you go, I repeated myself for the fifth time. Enjoy not reading it and your minions can keep their blinders on so that they can continue the needless raging. 

• Wat 1