The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Benning trying to get to "common ground" with Boeser

Rate this topic

BrockBoester

Brock stuff  

376 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Cup2022 said:

I don't accept his option and since I am on beer three I think he is full of $&!# to.

Lol on beer three? Maybe switch to USA beer then might help you hold it better lol I'm full of $xxx ah? Cause I stated the fact that brocks skating is holding him back and his wrist is a ? Cause it's been a problem since his North Dakota days......

2 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Why? Domi has a great hockey iq and can skate like the wind and plays with an edge.....he has play making and scoring ability....I don't get why you would laugh? Oh and Domi has play all 82 games pasted two seasons....his put up some good points without a real center like bo or Petey 

He is a smurf that will disappear in playoffs, with no were near the same shot even without a bad wrist lol

2 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Lol on beer three? Maybe switch to USA beer then might help you hold it better lol I'm full of $xxx ah? Cause I stated the fact that brocks skating is holding him back and his wrist is a ? Cause it's been a problem since his North Dakota days......

I would bet that Brock is ranked in the top ten wingers in NHL within 3 years if Benning trades him I would be pissed

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Lol domi is the only smurf I would take cause he plays like theo flury. Domi brings more then just a shot unlike like Brock right now ha 

How about we see who ends up with most NHL points and highest goal and points total in a season my money's on Brock.

So you want to trade a top 30 winger for picks and prospect's that may be better 6years from now

Depends on the pick and if it's a draft day trade , if Jim sees a player that is an upgrade and a lot of  wingers now don't take six years....for example what if holtz is on the board.....from what I've seen I would take the gamble and I'm not saying trade him tomorrow, bridge deal and if someone offers a great deal take it.

1 minute ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Depends on the pick and if it's a draft day trade , if Jim sees a player that is an upgrade and a lot of  wingers now don't take six years....for example what if holtz is on the board.....from what I've seen I would take the gamble and I'm not saying trade him tomorrow, bridge deal and if someone offers a great deal take it.

I would say Jim would not have a job if he traded Brock but I could be wrong wouldn't be the first time 

I would say Jim would not have a job if he traded Brock but I could be wrong wouldn't be the first time 

And Brock could be a top 10 winger and prove me wrong but let me ask you this how many elite wingers in today's game skate like Brock ? Most elite wingers are elite skaters or close too. 

3 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

And Brock could be a top 10 winger and prove me wrong but let me ask you this how many elite wingers in today's game skate like Brock ? Most elite wingers are elite skaters or close too. 

Neely looked like he was skating in mud as for today's wingers you are right there are no Harold snepts playing in the NHL any more but I think Brock's skating is better that you give him credit for

• Upvote 1

Just now, RowdyCanuck said:

Really how come? And I said Domi + 

Domi has to work really really hard to be able to do the stuff that comes naturally to Brock.  I think Domi  is close to reaching his cieling where I think Brock is still quite a ways from reaching his. 

Though I will contradict whichever poster said that Domi is a smurf who will disappear in the playoffs. He's a pit bull I would be more worried about Brock than Domi come playoffs. For now we can play wait and see.  

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Cup2022 said:

Neely looked like he was skating in mud as for today's wingers you are right there are no Harold snepts playing in the NHL any more but I think Brock's skating is better that you give him credit for

I'm not saying he sucks at it but his about average and People have said they want to see him on a long term deal but when he gets older most players lose a step and Brock can't afford that

2 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Domi has to work really really hard to be able to do the stuff that comes naturally to Brock.  I think Domi  is close to reaching his cieling where I think Brock is still quite a ways from reaching his. 

Though I will contradict whichever poster said that Domi is a smurf who will disappear in the playoffs. He's a pit bull I would be more worried about Brock than Domi come playoffs. For now we can play wait and see.  

Agree but almost everything but that Domi has peaked....I think if Domi played with Petey you could get 40 goals( wont all be pretty goals) or by a play making monster with Petey,  I would agree Brock could be better then Domi but I think it depends on Brock's skating and Domis two way game and talent is on par with Brock..... Heck look what Domi did with Sam at the wjrs and Petey is a lot better