The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Text PK Subban on his cellphone

Rate this topic

11 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Why bother him for no reason and leave stupid msgs. If he gets 100s of msgs he might not read the ones that matter and he would respond to..

Leave it for a kid who might be sitting in a hospital bed and would feel better if he had a chat with an NHL player. Or a kid who just wants to ask tips about hockey. 

Yup. Couldn't have said it any better. 

Good for PK for interacting with fans. Totally respect the guy. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Habs haven't done squat since they traded him and aren't really any further ahead.  They still live & die by Price.  PK was just a scapegoat for their GM doing a meh job.

Why traded out of Nashville?  He’s a prima Donna.  He’s great fun for us, the fans, but I question how well he fits in with his teammates.  

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Why traded out of Nashville?  He’s a prima Donna.  He’s great fun for us, the fans, but I question how well he fits in with his teammates.  

He was traded for cap space and because Fabbro showed so well.  Poile said he wouldn't have made the trade otherwise.  Turris has struggled as C2 and Duchene was available.  Nashville had to fix their 2nd line.  Every indication is that he fit in well in Nashville.  

---

Lindsey Vonn gave out her number earlier in the summer.   The experience must have been positive for him to do the same.  

Edited by mll

On 8/23/2019 at 4:33 PM, Alflives said:

I keep saying no team with PK will win a Cup.  Traded from the Habs, and traded from the Preds.  He’s a right shot Norris quality D, and he’s traded now - twice.  He’s cute, and fun to watch play.  But there’s something off with him. 

Good spin Alf.  I agree.  PS this is my second try at Memes so maybe I got it wrong.

idiot spinning GIF

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2019 at 9:42 AM, mll said:

He was traded for cap space and because Fabbro showed so well.  Poile said he wouldn't have made the trade otherwise.  Turris has struggled as C2 and Duchene was available.  Nashville had to fix their 2nd line.  Every indication is that he fit in well in Nashville.  

---

Lindsey Vonn gave out her number earlier in the summer.   The experience must have been positive for him to do the same.  

Duchene fix a team’s second line centre position!  :lol::lol::lol:  Fabbro!  :lol::lol::lol:

PK is better than both those guys put together.  Nashville is in for a big fall this season.