Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

23 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To EDM - NYI 2021 1st Round Pick

To NYI - Isaac Ratcliffe

@Master Mind

Just too good to pass up, and we wish Isaac all the best in becoming an NHLer.

17 minutes ago, Nail said:

image0.jpg?width=600%26height=448&key=68

The Edmonton Oilers have signed Brian Elliott to a 1 year deal worth $0.825M.

@theminister

@Monty

Sweet.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Nail said:

image0.jpg?width=600&height=448

The Chicago Blackhawks have signed Christopher Gibson to a 2 year deal worth $1.8M ($0.9M AAV)

@Bombastik der Teutone

@Monty

The Blackhawks thanks @Nailand would like to Welcome Chris to the Organisation.

Chris will give our Team some more Goalie Depth with some NHL experience.

We are still trying hard to move out Alex Stalock to bring up Sammy Montembeault to the NHL Roster.

If we finally get Stalock get moved, Chris will be a solid No.3 Goalie who could help us out if Mrazek or Monty get injured* (*i hope not though ...lol) 

39 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To EDM - NYI 2021 1st Round Pick

To NYI - Isaac Ratcliffe

@Master Mind

Really thought I wouldn’t be trading this pick. The idea of keeping my original pick since, what, 2015, was a good idea. However, my roster looks like it’ll be consistently playoff bound for a number of years. And really, the chance of any guy I pick in the 20-31 range in 2021 won’t be any better than Ratcliffe at this point. Especially considering my recent 1st turned out to be drafted in the 3rd round IRL. Ratcliffe will also be expansion exempt, which is another thing I gotta plan for.

Thanks to @theminister for the trade. I know I got owned on this, because he’s in the industry, and I work in non profit. So, I just gave away a trade deadline chip for a likely bust :( 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Chicago Blackhawks Training Camp Roster 2019/20

Forwards : Dustin Brown , Andrei Svechnikov, David Perron , Zach Kassian ,Ryan Strome , Frans Nielsen , Max Comtois , Michael Frolik

Cal Clutterbuck , Evan Rodrigues , Warren Foegele , Andrew Cogliano ,  Troy Brouwer (PTO with Florida IRL) , Jordan Kyrou ,

Michael McLeod, Vinni Lettieri , Francis Perron , Givani Smith , Manuel Wiederer , Antoine Waked , Tanner Kaspick ,

Austin Poganski , Graham Knott , Kody Clark (Unsgned) , Dylan Cozens (Unsigned) , Chase Wouters (Unsigned) , 

Nolan Foote (Unsigned) 

Defence: Oscar Klefbom , Esa Lindell , Anton Stralman , Jordie Benn , Radko Gudas , Kevin Connauton

Andrei Sekera , Yannik Weber , Conor Timmins , Andrew Peeke , Parker Wotherspoon .

Andrew Nielsen , Josh Jacobs, Jacob Cederholm (PTO Jets) , Keaton Middleton (PTO Sharks) ,

Jett Woo (Unsigned) , Kevin Bahl (Unsigned) , Tobi Björnfot (Unsigned) , Leon Gawanke (Unsigned) 

Goal : Petr Mrazek , Alex Stalock , Sammy Montembeault , Chris Gibson , Tyler Parsons 

Player who will not participate at the Training Camp :  Gabe Vilardi (IR) , Zach Gallant (assigned to the Juniors) , Judd Caulfield , Ty Emberson (NCAA)

MacAuley Carson (ELC Slide / Juniors) , Pavel Koltygin (ELC Slide / KHL) , Wouter Peeters (ELC Slide/ Tryout  Finland)

Dimitri Zhukenov ( KHL) 

2 hours ago, Nail said:

image0.jpg?width=600&height=448

The Philadelphia Flyers have signed the following prospects to entry level contracts:

Noah Dobson - 3 years, $1.775M per year

Akil Thomas - 3 years, $1.375M per year

Nicolas Beaudin - 3 years, $0.900M per year

@Art Vandelay

@Monty

Feels pretty good that this is the 2nd tier/wave of prospects I signed this summer. Excellent drafting by the previous GM. 

• Like 1

Rumours, and I can’t stress that it’s only rumours at this point, but Dustin Byfuglien may possibly be retiring :o

I really hope this isn’t the case. But, as said before, I really hope everything is alright in his personal life.

23 minutes ago, Monty said:

Rumours, and I can’t stress that it’s only rumours at this point, but Dustin Byfuglien may possibly be retiring :o

I really hope this isn’t the case. But, as said before, I really hope everything is alright in his personal life.

Actually?! Do you possibly have a source?

2 minutes ago, Jaku said:

Actually?! Do you possibly have a source?

Was discussed as a “rumour” on TSN1290 radio this morning. A little less than an hour ago.

Again, the hosts stressed that it was a rumour and we shouldn’t take stock into it. However, he’s taken a personal leave, and word is his family and him are fine in regards to health. So perhaps it’s nothing. Or, maybe there’s something significant (I don’t even want to speculate even as a Psych major) that’s at play.

31 minutes ago, Monty said:

Was discussed as a “rumour” on TSN1290 radio this morning. A little less than an hour ago.

Again, the hosts stressed that it was a rumour and we shouldn’t take stock into it. However, he’s taken a personal leave, and word is his family and him are fine in regards to health. So perhaps it’s nothing. Or, maybe there’s something significant (I don’t even want to speculate even as a Psych major) that’s at play.

Yeah. Fair enough. I hope that everything is okay with him and his family. 

• Upvote 1

Waivers: The Vancouver Canucks place david Backes on unconditional waivers.

*we will determine to elect to buyout or not buyout should he clear waivers.

@Nail am I correct to be thinking that since he has 6.75 m with just this season remaining under contract, that my buyout cap penalty would be 2.25m in each of this and next season?

3 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

*we will determine to elect to buyout or not buyout should he clear waivers.

@Nail am I correct to be thinking that since he has 6.75 m with just this season remaining under contract, that my buyout cap penalty would be 2.25m in each of this and next season?

Correct.

• Thanks 1