Nail

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20 [Inquire within if interested in joining!]

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Caboose said:

Brent Seabrook thanks you for your service

The first message since my reinstatement was to PK saying sorry for that contract, it was a bad one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blackhawks Roster Moves

 

Waivers: The Blackhawks places D Kevin Connauton on the Waivers with the intention to assign him to Rockford

 

Recall: The Chicago Blackhawks recall F Givani Smith from Rockford 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Vancouver sends down Marcus Hannikainen in preparation for a soon to be announced trade. 

Whew, I remembered to do this ! Haha stuck on the highway near a rockslide. Fml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a trade to announce...

 

To CGY - Taylor Hall, Philip Broberg

To DET - Jake Guentzel (7% retained for 2019-20 and 2020-21 seasons), Tyler Weiss, CGY 2021 3rd Round Pick

 

@Master Mind

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

 

To CGY - Taylor Hall, Philip Broberg

To DET - Jake Guentzel (7% retained for 2019-20 and 2020-21 seasons), Tyler Weiss, CGY 2021 3rd Round Pick

 

@Master Mind

We want to thank @Dabeast for the productive discussions over the last few weeks.  The Calgary Flames are happy to add Taylor Hall for our stretch run.  We know that he will be a great contributor and we make a push for our playoff position.  We definitely had to give up our young core top line winger to make this happen, so it was a hefty price when we look at the long term sine Guentzel is signed for many more years.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

 

To CGY - Taylor Hall, Philip Broberg

To DET - Jake Guentzel (7% retained for 2019-20 and 2020-21 seasons), Tyler Weiss, CGY 2021 3rd Round Pick

 

@Master Mind

@Kobayashi Maru making some noice moves.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Whew, I remembered to do this ! Haha stuck on the highway near a rockslide. Fml

hahaha...i turned around and went shopping at Best Buy for 90 mins: rockslide cleared, was at my old momma's house in time to repot her Ficus tree, which I learned is a cousin of the Olive tree..

 

and later met up with my wider fam for chinese food up Island where I learned my brother in law was 12 cars behind me, he saw me turn around and thought I was going to Port Renfrew to take the mountain pass to Lake Cowichan and then east to Moms house from there...LOL...he was driving a giant truck with a 40 cube roller bin on it full of Phillips Beer shmeg...the left overs from the brewing process...the whole trip cost him about 200 bucks in gas and 5 hours from Victoria to just past Mill Bay...a 25 minute drive, LOL

 

Best Buy was the better idea...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry gang, but I'm going to have to resign as the GM of the Coyotes. The team deserves more than I've been able to give them this season, and I don't see my ability to be here more often changing any time soon. Thanks to everyone for the opportunity. Hopefully I left the team in better shape than when I took it over.

 

Cheers.

  • Hydration 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, _arby_18 said:

Sorry gang, but I'm going to have to resign as the GM of the Coyotes. The team deserves more than I've been able to give them this season, and I don't see my ability to be here more often changing any time soon. Thanks to everyone for the opportunity. Hopefully I left the team in better shape than when I took it over.

 

Cheers.

:( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to Louis! Your patience has paid off. Happy to have you here in NJ my friend.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _arby_18 said:

Sorry gang, but I'm going to have to resign as the GM of the Coyotes. The team deserves more than I've been able to give them this season, and I don't see my ability to be here more often changing any time soon. Thanks to everyone for the opportunity. Hopefully I left the team in better shape than when I took it over.

 

Cheers.

all the best mr. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Congrats to Louis! Your patience has paid off. Happy to have you here in NJ my friend.

 

 

he defintely deserves a spot in the nhl. didnt got why the bolts signed mcelhinney and assigned louis to the minors.

mcelhinney had a great season in carolina last year ...thats no question , but louis was also pretty strong in tampa.

for me that was an odd move 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

he defintely deserves a spot in the nhl. didnt got why the bolts signed mcelhinney and assigned louis to the minors.

mcelhinney had a great season in carolina last year ...thats no question , but louis was also pretty strong in tampa.

for me that was an odd move 

Yeah. I'm happy he's up. He deserves backup role. Definitely more then Cory Schneider at this stage of things.

 

I wish the Leafs could claim Cory. A fresh new slate with an offensively gifted team might bail him out of some tough spots.

 

He likely is done but maybe he get a lucky bounce. Part of me wonders if it's largely situation. New town, new team, lesser expectations. I wish him the best tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...