The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

• Nail changed the title to CDC Fantasy League 2019-20 [Inquire within if interested in joining!]
2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Jets send down Lyubushkin.

Activate DeMelo from IR.

It brings me great shame that I didn't activate him sooner.

pales by comparison to your other shortcomings really. DOn't worry about it! :o:P

...dangit, now i have to check all mine to make sure I am not throwing stones in this glass house o mine...

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Cheers 1

Blackhawks Roster Moves

Assignment: The Blackhawks assign F Max Comtois to the Rockford IceHogs (No Waivers)

IR Activation: The Blackhawks activates F Derek Grant from the Injured Reserve and place him onto the Active Roster

Assignment: The Blackhawks assign G Chris Driedger to the Rockford IceHogs  (No Waivers)

Recall : The Blackhawks recall G Sammy Montembeault from the Rockford IceHogs 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

With rumours swirling that Matt Dumba could be moved, I'm actually not sure it could be any worse than staying in Minnesota long term. Whether he goes to a playoff team or a non playoff team, I'm thinking it's only a net positive for me.

• Haha 1

We have a trade to announce...

To LAK - Valeri Nichushkin, Future Considerations

To VGK - SJS 2019 4th Round Pick

Future Considerations: If Nichushkin were to leave his NHL club or affiliate on or before November 20th 2019, LAK will be awarded VGK 2020 4th Round Pick. If Nichushkin is still with his NHL club or affiliate after November 20th, no pick will be awarded.

Future Considerations Update: As Nichushkin has remained in the NHL, VGK 2020 4th Round Pick will not transfer to LAK.