The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

18 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

thanks for the update @Nail

nice to see that the hawks caught the wings and the wild and now sitting on a save playoffspot.  good work boys :) 

Not gonna lie. I never thought your team would ever make the playoffs. Well done this season.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Monty said:

Not gonna lie. I never thought your team would ever make the playoffs. Well done this season.

thank you and me too.

even guys like nielsen ,  rodrigues brutaly dropped scoring and  justin brown also dropped  ..my team is on a good run.

ryan strome panned out, "mad" zack kassian panned out , perron and svech great. 

foegele finally found his groove and we have a solid secondary scoring.

pearson was a good addition to our top 6 squad

may another factor is the solid and healthy defence. klefbom fantastic

lindell also lately , stralman and gudas a good 2nd pairing .

goaltending is also good .... and the hawks was free from serious injuries untill now. 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 1/15/2020 at 4:36 PM, Monty said:

Oh yeah. And Khovanov is still available. Holding tight onto Prosvetov for now, despite one person reaching out.

Gauthier could be moved, considering the plethora of Canes players I have.

Took a bit, but have 2 teams in discussions in regards to Khovanov. Also picked up two points tonight (with one period to go). Sitting at 58 points in 29 games.

Well, going to take a bit of a different direction, and try and emulate what some other teams have done. Seeing as though I’m not loaded (at all) with Tampa players, figure I should focus on players from others clubs.

So, with that said, top prospect Alex Barre-Boulet is now OTB. Looking for a prospect of similar potential, just on another NHL club. One Tampa player long term won’t push me through the playoffs.

On 1/18/2020 at 2:21 PM, Bombastik der Teutone said:

thanks for the update @Nail

nice to see that the hawks caught the wings and the wild and now sitting on a save playoffspot.  good work boys :) 

On 1/18/2020 at 11:36 AM, Nail said:

91493c75f9f25cc2b6003a2041c2e44f.png

Nose pressed against the glass....HEY, We are almost in...anyone in there pop open the fire exit for Vancouver...we are here, just missed the cut though..anyone? any..no. Fine. We will earn it. Get ready to go to war Detroit! hahahaha.....trails off in maniacal laughter....:lol::metal::sick::emot-parrot:

Tampa Bay Trade Block:

Barclay Goodrow - 189 Fantasy Points

Richard Panik - 81 Fantasy Points

Travis Hamonic - 96 Fantasy Points

Justin Braun - 81 Fantasy Points

Curtis McElhinney - 60 Fantasy Points

Most players on the minors

Will also listen on, but going to take a great offer

Elias Lindholm - 218 Fantasy Points

During my previous stint, Connor Hellebuyck, Chris Kreider and Michael Ferland were on the block. However thankfully for some time passing, that will no longer be the case as they are apart of my future. Lindholm is as well but will listen as mentioned above!

We lack picks so our goal would be to try and acquire picks in most deals, but won't say no to a good young up and coming player/prospect

Edited by Tylez