The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

13 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

solid start into the playoffs :)

I was squirming in my seat watching you rack up those points man! Then I had a wonderful evening of later games. 

Vancouver sitting 2nd overall in day one points: but Calgary Flames have almost doubled mine!!!!! to sit in Number One spot very comfortably. 65 points with McD, Zibanejad and Price: well done @Kobayashi Maru wow!

Today, The Vancouver/Chicago matchup goes 7 players to 8 head to head. 

Yotes Preds

you have Yannick Weber

I have Carl Soderberg

Flyers Bruins

you have Derrick Grant

I have Nate Thompson, Robert Hagg

Blues Aves

you have David Perron, Jordan Kyrou, Austin Poganski, Kevin Connauton

I have Alexander Steen, Matt Calvert, Jake Allen

BJ's Leafs

you have Andrew Peeke

I have zero players.

Wild Nucks

you have Tanner Pearson

I have Brandon Sutter

It is going to be another wild and crazy play in day. I suspect our series is going to be a tough one to win, for each of us, @Bombastik der Teutone, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Long time waiting for a playoff head to head matchup with you! haha. 

Let me know when you sort out your pickuphockey issues.

still zeroes for us with 1 period left in the first intermission Yotes/Preds

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

8 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

I was squirming in my seat watching you rack up those points man! Then I had a wonderful evening of later games. 

Vancouver sitting 2nd overall in day one points: but Calgary Flames have almost doubled mine!!!!! to sit in Number One spot very comfortably. 65 points with McD, Zibanejad and Price: well done @Kobayashi Maru wow!

Today, The Vancouver/Chicago matchup goes 7 players to 8 head to head. 

Yotes Preds

you have Yannick Weber

I have Carl Soderberg

Flyers Bruins

you have Derrick Grant

I have Nate Thompson, Robert Hagg

Blues Aves

you have David Perron, Jordan Kyrou, Austin Poganski, Kevin Connauton

I have Alexander Steen, Matt Calvert, Jake Allen

BJ's Leafs

you have Andrew Peeke

I have zero players.

Wild Nucks

you have Tanner Pearson

I have Brandon Sutter

It is going to be another wild and crazy play in day. I suspect our series is going to be a tough one to win, for each of us, @Bombastik der Teutone, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Long time waiting for a playoff head to head matchup with you! haha. 

Let me know when you sort out your pickuphockey issues.

allways exciting between our teams, it doesnt matter which league :lol:

might the better team win ...mein freund 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone
  • Cheers 1

Not at a total loss with the Jets/Flames, actually. Not having Laine get past round one isn’t too bad, considering that means I’ll have Lucic and Andersson for the next round, which is more important.

Also, can you imagine the Canadiens getting past the Pens, only for the Pens to win the lottery and get Lafreniere? Not only would that make for a deadly Pens team, but would completely piss off Montreal fans to see Lafreniere go to Pittsburgh.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Monty said:

Not at a total loss with the Jets/Flames, actually. Not having Laine get past round one isn’t too bad, considering that means I’ll have Lucic and Andersson for the next round, which is more important.

Also, can you imagine the Canadiens getting past the Pens, only for the Pens to win the lottery and get Lafreniere? Not only would that make for a deadly Pens team, but would completely piss off Montreal fans to see Lafreniere go to Pittsburgh.

so much intrigue with this weird first overall consolation prize. You have to think some GM is eyeing it more than he is eyeing a long run this year. 

4 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

You have to think some GM is eyeing it more than he is eyeing a long run this year. 

Oh for sure. 8 GM’s are going to have the chance to win it. One of those GMs is going to have job security for 3-5 years, just because of getting him.

I am a fan of the Yotes, kessel notwithstanding. 

If they allowed such fan votes as "most wished to get covid19 it may be a close race between marchand and kessel. Not that we should wish anyone to get it at all, but it certainly goes Trump, then Marchand and then Kessel right? I mean "if" we were voting on it...hahaha...which we never should.