Jesper Fast

Matt Luff

Defense:

Cam Fowler

Erik Johnson

Ian Cole

Goalies:

Jake Allen

*Vezina Winning Goalie Connor Hellebuyck could be had, but have a deal that is likely to go down with him at some point that will be hard to beat

3 hours ago, Tylez said:

Thanks to @Primal Optimist for another set of smooth negotiations. We knew that we could not keep Kopitar given our cap situation and his 9.5M Cap hit. When he was acquired we told him that we would facilitate a deal for him to have a shot on another team or buy him out with our compliance. We wish Anze the best of luck in Vancouver.

Would like to thank @Down by the River for smooth negotiations as well. Once we heard that Seguin was available we had to pounce as we think highly of him. It was a sting to lose Stamkos, but when the oppurtunity arose we took the shot. We would like to thank @Jaku for being willing to help out and retain on Seguin for a couple years. Though it stings to lose a prospect like Chmelvski, we wish him all the best in San Jose. We thank Nicklas Backstrom as well for his short stay with the Lightning

@Caboose said it best! This was a very unexpected deal to make. We had no intention of moving Kreider, but with again a cap crunch, and a player like Kempe and Salo as a return, we felt it was a deal right for us. We feel Kempe can make up for at least 2/3 of Kreiders production and we feel Salo is a great up and coming defensive prospect. We were also in search for draft picks and were succesful here. Thanks for the deal here @Caboose

If I had known that you were going to take Shakir Mukhamadullin I would have demanded your 3rd rounder in the trade. Nice work!

ANNOUNCEMENT

The following is the starting goalie list for next season, teams may only have 1 player on this list in their organization at any time. @Monty and I had a tougher time this year compared to the past, with a lot of the goalie situations in the NHL in flux.

1. Carey Price

2. Connor Hellebuyck

3. Frederik Andersen

4. Andrei Vasilevskiy

5. John Gibson

6. Jordan Binnington

7. Sergei Bobrovsky

8. Braden Holtby

9. Semyon Varlamov

10. Jacob Markstrom

11. Carter Hart

12. Jonathan Quick

13. Martin Jones

14. Philipp Grubauer

15. Robin Lehner

16. Darcy Kuemper

17. Tuukka Rask

18. Mackenzie Blackwood

19. David Rittich

20. Marc-Andre Fleury

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Nail said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

The following is the starting goalie list for next season, teams may only have 1 player on this list in their organization at any time. @Monty and I had a tougher time this year compared to the past, with a lot of the goalie situations in the NHL in flux.

1. Carey Price

2. Connor Hellebuyck

3. Frederik Andersen

4. Andrei Vasilevskiy

5. John Gibson

6. Jordan Binnington

7. Sergei Bobrovsky

8. Braden Holtby

9. Semyon Varlamov

10. Jacob Markstrom

11. Carter Hart

12. Jonathan Quick

13. Martin Jones

14. Philipp Grubauer

15. Robin Lehner

16. Darcy Kuemper

17. Tuukka Rask

18. Mackenzie Blackwood

19. David Rittich

20. Marc-Andre Fleury

Antti Raanta is available if you want a strong 1B. Just need a suitable backup replacement and something worth the swap!

22 minutes ago, Nail said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

1. Carey Price

2. Connor Hellebuyck

3. Frederik Andersen

4. Andrei Vasilevskiy

5. John Gibson

6. Jordan Binnington

7. Sergei Bobrovsky

8. Braden Holtby

9. Semyon Varlamov

10. Jacob Markstrom

11. Carter Hart

12. Jonathan Quick

13. Martin Jones

14. Philipp Grubauer

15. Robin Lehner

16. Darcy Kuemper

17. Tuukka Rask

18. Mackenzie Blackwood

19. David Rittich

20. Marc-Andre Fleury

Fleury demoted to backup behind Lehner in RL, yet both make the list.

Why must you mock me...

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2