The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

My boy, prospect Kale Clague looking interesting in LA's farm system.

Last year 29 points as an AHL rookie D. Really good! But minus 20. This year he is just off the points pace at 6 points in 14 games. But he is now a plus 3. I know? Plus / Minus. That is going to help get you called up?

I also heard he is about 5 lbs up, faster and now battling in corners. Development progressing nicely!

I try to get some DUB games in with Victoria Royals...Had my eye on River Fahey last week...i call him BUTCH haha....good kid, a bit behind his age curve for potential NHL'ers but a late bloomer I suspect, he looked better as the last game went on, and then on a three game road trip since then he has been very active and had at least a point, if not more...but yeah, that is my highlight of the month is at least one Royals game per month...they are fun to watch..and guess who was coaching the Medicine Hat Tiggers? Willie Desjardins hehe...so much fun to watch the game but the Royals lost at home before lighting them up back in the Hat five days later. ; ))

Reminder:

Any unsigned RFAs will officially become UFAs this summer if not signed by December 1st.

This is a rule that differs from the NHL, if a team does not sign their qualified RFAs by December 1, they will lose their rights.

The current list of pending RFAs still unsigned is listed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ju9rxs_QSN7504ChPECfaHOgWWOdleoX970BQXIf6RA/edit#gid=1150914717