The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

The Jets are happy to maintain our grip on 1st overall at the Christmas break. This wouldn't be possible without Carlson playing out of his mind. Miller, Kopitar, and Weber have also exceeded expectations.

Will be open to moves ahead of the deadline. Roster at full strength:

Miller - Kopitar - Kucherov

Rakell - Sissons - Bjugstad

Tanev - Barbashev - Carrier

Bellmare - Dowd - Wagner

Prokhorkin

Carlson - Weber

Letang - Ekblad

DeMelo - Graves

Bortuzzo, Clifton

Fleury

Campbell

Still have a few NHL talents in the minors for any team in need of depth.

Edited by Master Mind
  • Upvote 3

CDCFL 2019/20 Standings 26/12/2019 Eastern Conference

Atlantic Division

1.tor.png 2388 Points

2.bos.png 2365 Points

3.ott.png 2250 Points 

Metro Division

1. car.png  2654 Points

2.  nyr.png2644 Points

3. cob.png 2383 Points

Wildcard

1. nyi.png  2336 Points

2. buf.png 2206 Points

3. was.png  2203 Points

4. tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png  2050 Points

5. njd.png 1949 Points

6. fla.png  1893 Points

7. mon.png 1651 Points

8.pit.png 1583 Points

9. phi.png  1536 Points

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

42B87364-2806-4261-AB32-1DFE644459CA.png

With Carter Hart, Jakub Voracek, Noah Cates, and Isaac Ratcliffe in the system, I’m flush with Flyers rep. 

Noah Cates (College)

GP: 16

G: 9

A: 7

P: 16

Isaac Ratcliffe (AHL)

GP: 23

G: 2

A: 4

P: 6

Considering I’m stacked with Flyers rep (which I like as well), either Cates or Ratcliffe are available. As for a return. Noah Cates I’d consider a pick or a comparable prospect in return. For Ratcliffe, I’d be looking for a prospect (definitely not a pick for him).

WJC In Brief: Vancouver Canucks "THe Kids R Allright" Edition;

Shane Pinto - WJC-U20 2020 - The points leader of Team "Merica at the world juniors after two games, and the tournament points leader at this early stage with 6 points in 2 games at the best international tournament of all time. Shane has 14 points in 17 NCAA games to date on this season. 

I drafted him 60th overall!

Sampo Ranta - WJC-U20 2020 - with 11 points in 18 NCAA games this year, Sampo is still on track to be an impact player in the NHL at some point. Currently with Team Finland at the WJC's, he put up 6 points in 7 games of international play so far, but was held off yesterdays WJC game scorecard. We are very proud of Sampo and can hardly wait for his university years to come to an end. 

I drafted him 76th overall!

Nico Gross - WJC-U20 2020 - 19 points in 27 games in the OHL was good enough to earn Nico a spot with the Swiss National Team at the WJC's. 1 goal in six international games this year, he was held scoreless yesterday in the opening Swiss matchup. 

I drafted him 151st overall!

Matthew Robertson - after back to backing the U17 World Hockey Challenge AND the WJC-18's in the 17-18 season, Matthew didn't make the cut for the WJC's last year or this year. We are happy with his 20 points in 31 games with the Oil Kings currently, following up on his last year playoff performance of a 4goals and 4assists in 16 games.  I look forward to seeing him live in the next few weeks. 

Nathan LEgare - another player who was in the WHC-17 for Canada, and then last year in the WJC-18 event where he put up 4 goals in 7 games, but did not get onto the WJC-20 this year, however at 18 there is a shot one more time next year for Nathan to see the world stage as a teenager, a great development tool that builds leadership, calm under pressure nerves, and an elevated buyin to team role play. Nathan is quietly puting up 33 points in 31 games so far with the Drakkar in the Q. Solid 200 footer, with upside. 

Kaedan Korczak - 28 points in 32 WHL games from the Blueline was not enough to make Team Canada but it is enough for me to think I have someone special in Kaedan Korczak. At 6'2" and almost 200 pounds, its easier to see that this kid is a real good defender, who happens to have offensive upside: No Wonder he was taken at 41st overall by the Golden Knights this summer at the NHL entry draft. His late January birthday tells me he could be on Team Canada next year, after a year off now from his previous WHC-17 and WJC-18 appearances. 

Adam Beckman - The 18 year old third rounder has no national team experience to his name, yet, but that isn't stopping the Saskatoon native from putting up 52 points in 32 WHL games and he won't be 19 until close to JUNE!!! Plenty of time to 'get those numbers up' if that is even possible, haha

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Cheers 1