Nail

Waivers:

The following players have cleared waivers:

Riley Nash (ANA)

Alexander Steen (ANA)

Nikita Zaitsev (ANA)

Lukas Radil (TOR)

Corey Schneider (ARZ)

The St. Louis Blues have claimed Louis Domingue off of waivers from the New Jersey Devils. @inane please make a roster spot available for Domingue.

Announcement:

Now that the trade deadline winds have settled, I will be releasing a league questionnaire by the end of this week. The questionnaire is a voting platform for GMs to vote on different ideas proposed by myself or others around the league. If a proposed change receives 80% of the vote, the change will go into effect next season (unless stated otherwise).

This year's questionnaire will include some carry over proposals from last year's questionnaire, as well as some new ones that have already been brought forward to me.

If you have any ideas for anything to be included on this, please PM me by Thursday night at 11:59 PM PST so I can get them added to the list!

• Upvote 1

This is becoming a problem. Laine exits game early on, and Athanasiou is injured as well.

The fact that I’m remain in the top 10 after deadline with the following injuries/holdouts throughout the season is astounding:

- Dustin Byfuglien

- Colin Wilson

- Nazem Kadri

- Andreas Johnsson

- Patrik Laine

- Andreas Athanasiou 

:picard: 

• Cheers 1

Chicago Blackhawks Roster Moves

IR Placement: The Blackhawks would like to place D Oscar Klefbom on the Injured Reserve

https://www.rotoworld.com/hockey/nhl/player/25205/oscar-klefbom

PLAYER NEWS

• Oscar Klefbom is expected to miss two-to-three weeks due to a shoulder injury.

Klefbom picked up an assist and logged 30:57 of ice time on Sunday against Carolina. He has five goals and 33 points in 59 games this season.

Feb 18, 2020, 12:03 PM ET

•  

13 hours ago, Monty said:

This is becoming a problem. Laine exits game early on, and Athanasiou is injured as well.

The fact that I’m remain in the top 10 after deadline with the following injuries/holdouts throughout the season is astounding:

- Dustin Byfuglien

- Colin Wilson

- Nazem Kadri

- Andreas Johnsson

- Patrik Laine

- Andreas Athanasiou 

:picard: 

QyZso.gif