Sign in to follow this  
Nail

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

37 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

read in a linda from Bob's Burgers voice)

+1

Waivers:

The following players have cleared waivers:

Thomas Schmetisch (NJD)

Gustav Bouramman (NJD)

Mark Friedman (NJD)

Anthony Louis (NJD)

The Vegas Golden Knights place Matthew Highmore on waivers.

* Highmore's played 30 games this year for the Blackhawks, and as he's behind a ton of depth up front will likely never get a chance to play with the big team. Here's hoping someone else is willing to take on a free NHLer with RFA control!

I'll bite. Carolina places a claim on Matthew Highmore. @Nail

Gonna need some depth next season. Not like I need the contract spots for unsigned prospects or anything...

• Hydration 2

Anyone wanna put a goalie on waivers... Need one :lol:

:ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tylez said:

Anyone wanna put a goalie on waivers... Need one :lol:

:ph34r:

Recent New Jersey Devil call up Corey Schneider was just on waivers!

• Haha 2

image0.jpg?width=798&height=596

The Ottawa Senators have signed the following prospects to 3 year ELCs:

Alexander Alexeyev - 3 years, $2.7M ($0.9M AAV)

Cole Fonstad - 3 years, $2.7M ($0.9M AAV)

Filip Kral - 3 years, $2.1M ($0.7M AAV)

Yegor Sokolov 3 yeras, $2.1M ($0.7M AAV)

@ActionJax09

@Monty

14 minutes ago, Nail said:

While creating the RFA list, I noticed there are quite a few pending RFAs with caphits that may be higher than their worth today.

I have spoken with @Monty and we have agreed on the following:

There will be many players unwilling to accept any contract below their qualifying offer (100% of previous salary). If the team feels this number is too high, there will be two options for teams to proceed.

1) Team will not be able to qualify the pending RFA and can try and sign them for a lower caphit as an unrestricted free agent in free agency.

2) Team and player can agree to a deal with a caphit lower than the qualifying offer, but player will be looking for a longterm fit.

We are trying to emulate the NHL's procedures. We see that every summer there are players who do not receive qualifying offers because their team fears the number is too high (i.e. Ben Hutton) and feel this could bring a different aspect into re-signings and free agency that we currently do not have.

The above will be added to the CBA immediately and please keep this in mind while beginning contract negotiations!

• Hydration 2
  • Huggy Bear 2

36 minutes ago, Nail said:

While creating the RFA list, I noticed there are quite a few pending RFAs with caphits that may be higher than their worth today.

I have spoken with @Monty and we have agreed on the following:

There will be many players unwilling to accept any contract below their qualifying offer (100% of previous salary). If the team feels this number is too high, there will be two options for teams to proceed.

1) Team will not be able to qualify the pending RFA and can try and sign them for a lower caphit as an unrestricted free agent in free agency.

2) Team and player can agree to a deal with a caphit lower than the qualifying offer, but player will be looking for a longterm fit.

We are trying to emulate the NHL's procedures. We see that every summer there are players who do not receive qualifying offers because their team fears the number is too high (i.e. Ben Hutton) and feel this could bring a different aspect into re-signings and free agency that we currently do not have.

The above will be added to the CBA immediately and please keep this in mind while beginning contract negotiations!

Love it

NJ places a claim on Matthew Highmore.  

Not sure where we are in the claim order but I like this kid. 

Waiver order is now displayed on the Overview tab, first tab on the spreadsheet.

• Hydration 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

719B398E-E1A5-4431-9738-4EB463B72685.jpeg

This came up on the SN App, today.

Perhaps the reason the “Wayne Gretzky of Women’s hockey” isn’t better known is because the last time an article was written about her was 3 years ago, and you’re just reposting old articles, rather than writing new articles about her.

Blackhawks Roster Moves 

Assignment: The Blackhawks assign F Jordan Kyrou to the Rockford Icehogs

IR Activation: The Blackhawks activates F Cal Clutterbuck from the IR and place him onto the Active Roster 

Waivers:

The Dallas Stars have claimed Matthew Highmore off of waivers from the Vegas Golden Knights. 

*Highmore has been placed in the minors.