The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

image0.jpg?width=798%26height=596&key=d7

The St. Louis Blues have signed the following players to ELCs:

Filip Zadina - 3 years, $11.325M ($3.775M AAV)

Jacob Olofsson - 3 years, $2.7M ($0.9M AAV)

Vladislav Kotkov - 3 years, $2.1M ($0.7M AAV)

Damien Giroux - 3 years, $2.1M ($0.7M AAV)

Matej Blumel - 3 years, $2.1M ($0.7M AAV)

Curtis Douglas - 3 years, $2.1M ($0.7M AAV)

Jachym Kondelik - 3 years, $2.1M ($0.7M AAV)

Giovanni Vallati - 3 years, $2.1M ($0.7M AAV)

@inane

@Monty

67CC914E-6019-4D1D-8FC9-815C68D25A7C.png

Trades can still be worked on and agreed to, just not announced until after both teams involved in the trade have been eliminated from the playoffs. So, the following prospects are available for pick(s). Can package up multiple prospects as well for one/two picks, as well. See a guy you like, let me know.

- Tye Felhaber

- Keegan Kolesar

- Nathan Smith

- Jayden Halbgewachs

- Carter Berger

- Johnathan Kovacevic

- Ivan Prosvetov

- Serron Noel

- Nikolai Kovalenko

- Luke Henman

- Noah Cates

- Domenick Fensore

- Michal Teply

- Isaac Ratcliffe

Not going to sugarcoat it, the bolded are the better prospects than the other ones posted. The non-bolded could be had for a late pick, or combined for a slightly better pick. The bolded will take a little more.

• Cheers 1

A 70 points night yesterday was enough to push just barely past Detroit in the standings, and good enough to be the third best result on the evening. Go Canucks!

Rittich, Backstrom and Backlund lead the squad tonight on the ice as we have very little time to push up another 225 points to get closer to the next level in the West!

20 hours ago, kj29 said:

The Nashville Predators call up Sonny Milano and Craig Anderson.

The Nashville Predators place Jacob Markstrom on IR.

The Nashville Predators send down Mirco Mueller.

PS. What a special day it is today... I wonder whose birthday it is :bigblush:

Milano can't be called up, you already have 14 active forwards on your roster.

14 minutes ago, Nail said:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The 2019-20 CDCFL Questionnaire is now live. I kindly ask that all GMs (one entry per team) fill out the poll, and provide thoughts/feedback on anything they would like to, anonymously.

The link to the poll is below, I feel everything is pretty self-explanatory however if anyone has any questions regarding anything, do not hesitate to reach out to me in the thread or privately in PM!

I will be leaving the poll open as long as I need to, in order to receive as many entries from all GMs as possible.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uKqap4NOEcWRdEksCudOSrZD2aUzroOcBtZjQgdCHO8/viewform?edit_requested=true

Done

Great job, as usual!

• Upvote 1

Arizona is willing to move the following propsects for 5th round picks:

Allan McShane (2018 MTL 4th Rounder): McShane has been over PPG in the OHL in consecutive seasons. He is worthy of a contract but we're looking to keep contract space available.

Amir Miftakhov (Undrafted, 2020 draft eligible): Miktakhov was Russia's top goalie at the WJC. He has been spending time in the VHL and KHL this year and will have a good chance at being picked.

Doing the survey now and just a thought that I couldn't resolve via vote:

Offer Sheet compensation: I wish to get rid of ZERO compensation, since the difference from an RFA Qualifying offer to the 999k mark is so tiny of a window that I think "a 4th" or "a 5th" round pick is reasonable. I don't see a purpose for 'zero' in the fantasy environment, but I do understand the reasoning for it in real life where a human being is living the contract out in real time.

It just doesn't translate as a thing for fantasy hockey other than to allow a chance to nab a guy for free. I am voting to revamp the compensation levels though, and just tossing this out there as I think it worth a mention for future years debate. Also, likely if a fifth came back, the offer sheeting GM is much more likely to get his man.

Edited by Primal Optimist

3 minutes ago, Nail said:

Awesome to see we've already got 20 / 31 responses already! Shows how active a crew we've got here, and that bodes very well for the future!

Poll will remain open to give every GM an opportunity to answer, I will not consider closing the poll until we have at least 25 responses, and I'll give a 24 or 48 hour warning once we hit that mark!

done from the bonker