The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

29 minutes ago, Monty said:

If you are a team that requires an additional buyout, again, hit me up. I am here for YOU!

Let me clarify. I am definitely here for me, first and foremost. 

Screw your longterm plans :lol: 

The New York Islanders have already swung a trade that will bring in a prospect I've been wanting since the 2018 draft, in return for using my free compliance buyout on another organziations player. Very happy about the trade.

29 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

Buyout via PM or can we post in the Thread? 

Will try to send in Contract extensions at the Weekend. 

Buyouts will happen after our 2020 season concludes, whenever that is. 

I just announced it in thread now to give GMs a chance to start thinking about it...

• Cheers 2

New Jersey Devils Hockey Tickets

Rumours of a Tyler Myers trade are beginning to circulate in NHL circles.  This could be huge news for the franchise as they look to move on from their old core. A rebuild looks imminent in the Garden State. We will wait to hear if any of these rumours are true. Exciting times in Devils country.

Players believed available in New Jersey.

Sergei Bobrovsky - 2019-20 FL Stats: 271 Points, 21 Wins, 2 OTW's, and 1 SO in 51 Games.

Panthers' Sergei Bobrovsky: it would be unfair for the NHL to jump ...

Max Pacioretty - 2019-20 FL Stats: 391 Points (32 Goals, 34 Assists, 19 PP's, 5 GWG's and a 18+ in 71 Games)

Max Pacioretty on pace for career-best season in Vegas | The Star

PM to inquire @Rush17

Edited by Rush17

13 hours ago, Nail said:

First 10 teams on the team sheet (Anaheim to Dallas) have been updated with expansion draft status, as well as a new alternating colour scheme on the rosters.

Please note I am using CapFriendly's expansion draft simulator to determine which players are exempt (https://www.capfriendly.com/expansion-draft/seattle), and they may change their site at any time so I'll try to keep track. Additionally, since Vegas is exempt in the NHL, none of their players show up so for any Vegas prospects/players I have been trying to figure out manually if they are exempt or not. If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out!

Next 10 teams (Detroit to Rangers) have been updated. Will get the last 11 done in the next day or so.

• Cheers 3

6 minutes ago, Nail said:

Next 10 teams (Detroit to Rangers) have been updated. Will get the last 11 done in the next day or so.

Thanks again! I know we all try to express our thanks as often as we can, but I know you put a lot of time and energy into this league, far more than we likely deserve; especially when (speaking only for myself) I have moaned and b*tched in years past. The league is in a great place, and while all of the GMs/members in here have done a great job contributing to that, it's a testament to how you've structured and run the league.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Nail said:

Update: All 31 teams have been updated. There likely will be some errors regarding Expansion Draft eligibility, so feel free to point them out to me if you find any.

Will begin posting the easy ELC signings tonight, all other re-signings will get a response by the weekend.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

image0.jpg?width=798&height=596

The Washington Capitals have signed the following draft picks to ELCs, beginning in the 2020-21 season:

Jonatan Berggren - 3 years, $1.375M per year

Johnny Gruden - 3 years, $0.900M per year

Axel Andersson - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Albin Eriksson - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Justus Annunen - 3 years, $0.700M per year

@Arbourshate

• Like 1

image0.jpg?width=798%26height=596&key=d7

The Chicago Blackhawks have signed the following prospects to ELCs, starting in the 2019-20 season:

Jett Woo - 3 years, $0.900M per year

Kody Clark - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Kevin Bahl - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Ty Emberson - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Chase Wouters - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Leon Gawanke - 3 years, $0.700M per year

@Bombastik der Teutone

• Like 1

The Vegas Golden Knights have signed the following draft picks to ELCs, starting in 2020-21:

Martin Kaut - 3 years, $1.150M per year

Ty Dellandrea - 3 years, $0.900M per year

Liam Foudy - 3 years, $0.900M per year

Axel Jonsson Fjallby - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Ivan Morozov - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Daniil Tarasov - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Jordan Harris - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Alec Regula - 3 years, $0.700M per year

@Nail

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nail said:

The Vegas Golden Knights have signed the following draft picks to ELCs, starting in 2020-21:

Martin Kaut - 3 years, $1.150M per year

Ty Dellandrea - 3 years, $0.900M per year

Liam Foudy - 3 years, $0.900M per year

Axel Jonsson Fjallby - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Ivan Morozov - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Daniil Tarasov - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Jordan Harris - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Alec Regula - 3 years, $0.700M per year

@Nail

Vegas is very excited to sign these 2018 draft picks to entry level contracts. Kaut and Foudy have already had a taste of the NHL this season, and we expect them and Dellandrea to push for roster spots next season. AJF and Regula look like they'll need some AHL time before making the jump, and Harris will likely stay in college until he's ready to jump directly to the NHL. We'll patiently wait for Morozov and Tarasov to come over to North America as well!

Vegas has two more decisions to make on 2018 picks, in Jared McIsaac and Tim Soderlund. The Golden Knights scouting staff is rumoured to be heavily scouting McIsaac, as the team can either sign him, or receive the 60th pick in the 2020 draft as a compensatory pick for not signing a 1st round prospect.

Edited by Nail
  • Like 2

The New York Islanders have signed the following draft picks to ELCs, starting in 2020-21:

Serron Noel - 3 years, $1.15M per year

Alexander Khovanov - 3 years, $0.900M per year

Scott Perunovich - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Nikolai Kovalenko - 3 years, $0.700M per year 

Luke Henman - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Noah Cates - 3 years, $0.700M per year

@Monty

• Thanks 1

The Montreal Canadiens have signed the following draft picks to ELCs, starting in 2019-20:

Liam Kirk - 3 years, $0.900M per year

Jack McBain - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Adam Ginning - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Kasper Kotkansalo - 3 years, $0.700M per year

@Patrick Kane

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Nail said:

The New York Islanders have signed the following draft picks to ELCs, starting in 2020-21:

Serron Noel - 3 years, $1.15M per year

Alexander Khovanov - 3 years, $0.900M per year

Scott Perunovich - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Nikolai Kovalenko - 3 years, $0.700M per year 

Luke Henman - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Noah Cates - 3 years, $0.700M per year

@Monty

First off, want to bid farewell to prospect Ben Jones. Was hopeful he’d be able to carry forward his junior play, but it wasn’t looking great. And with other prospects I’m higher on, felt he’d get a better chance in free agency with another club.

As for the above guys, these are all no brainers. All are decent to downright excellent prospects, particularly Khovanov and Perunovich.