Sign in to follow this  
TrickOfShapes

[VIDEO] Til Kingdom Come: The Vancouver Canucks - A History of an NHL Franchise By Kevin Wong [dedicated to all Canucks players, alumni, staff, organizers, and fans everywhere]

Rate this topic

Sad to see the montage of Rypien, Demitra and Bourdon - all lost too young

Edited by Canadian
  • Like 1
  • Hydration 1

Magic video.... says more than a 1000 words...

Very inspiring.... Thank you.

• Hydration 1

Well put together. Very nicely done. IMO, worthy for the season opener or the beginning of the first SN Canucks telecast for this season!

• Hydration 1

Thank you for that. That brought a wave of emotions. I truly miss being in Vancouver during hockey season. Well ok, I miss Vancouver in general, but especially during hockey season. 

• Hydration 1

Fantastic!

The thrill of victory and agony of defeat all rolled into to 50 years. Hopefully the next 5 years is really going to be our time!

6 hours ago, NucksinNorway said:

Thank you for that. That brought a wave of emotions. I truly miss being in Vancouver during hockey season. Well ok, I miss Vancouver in general, but especially during hockey season. 

Sure know how you feel. Van's a place to miss. I was in Norway way back in 1990 for a few weeks. North..think it was called Bardufoss..little south of Tromso, if memory serves. Think every woman that passed by was a slim looker :^)

1 hour ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Sure know how you feel. Van's a place to miss. I was in Norway way back in 1990 for a few weeks. North..think it was called Bardufoss..little south of Tromso, if memory serves. Think every woman that passed by was a slim looker :^)

I live in Tromsø. Are you military? I'm asking since you mentioned Bardufoss. 

34 minutes ago, NucksinNorway said:

I live in Tromsø. Are you military? I'm asking since you mentioned Bardufoss. 

Was from 18-21..longgg time ago. Yeah, it was a NATO thing.

Oh my. Good effin work bud. I am as passionate of a fan as there is and that video just confirmed that with the amount of goosebumps on my body. It’s been 7-8 years since I’ve felt this much excitement for a season opener. Let’s get it on. 

You sir have done a better post than the combined efforts of the rest of us on CDC put together. Great job.  Thank you for including clips of Rick Rypien and Luc Bourdon.  

Now quit posting. The next one will dilute your reputation.  

Wow! I got chills watching that. One of the best Canucks video Ive ever seen! Up there with the Rick Rypien tribute. Great job :) 

Edited by kenhodgejr

Phenomenal work.
Especially moved by the tribute to the passed Canucks.
All the struggles and bad luck are only gonna make it that much sweeter if when we win the Cup. And that's gonna be an incredible extra minute or two to add to this video :)