The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2019 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

50 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

If Bo was truly captain material he’d be out there today. Probably time to start looking elsewhere for the next captain. 

173-0715100320-23298296.jpg.8f66efee186548e253d8868e2a30ffb7.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sean Monahan said:

If Bo was truly captain material he’d be out there today. Probably time to start looking elsewhere for the next captain. 

/s ..? Talk about jumping the gun. Who knows what Bo has going on. I am sure his arrival is imminent. That being said, I wouldn’t be too surprised at this point if they are waiting til next season and want it to be Petey. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

/s ..? Talk about jumping the gun. Who knows what Bo has going on. I am sure his arrival is imminent. That being said, I wouldn’t be too surprised at this point if they are waiting til next season and want it to be Petey. 

He's likely stopping in Chicago for the NHL's pre-season media tour.   He was the Canucks' representative last season.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

12 hours ago, Chicken. said:

The tweet that was posted says "including these players', it does not say "here is a list of all the players".

Based on the post I can not assume Bo was not there.