The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] Landon Ferraro with Canucks

9 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

I'm always skeptical of PTOs when the team has an upcoming split-squad game.  It's almost as if they just do it because they need a few extra bodies.  But I hope he gets a fair shot.

Benning just stated recently he is not bringing in PTO s for that reason . That is why there is not a long list coming to camp. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Goal:thecup said:

Ray, before Landon's PTO:  the Canucks are ridiculously mismanaged; I don't have a clue what they are up to.

After Landon's PTO:  the Canucks' management team have turned things around in Vancouver; they have a good young core and lots of excellent prospects trying out for the team.

After Landon's Cut: The Canucks will be at the bottom of the league for years to come, they are stuck on this retool and will never get out of it.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

Well, seeing as Ferraro is the lone PTO , I'd say there is evidence he isnt a liar. 

I'm still skeptical.  Maybe they only needed one extra body.  Maybe there will be more PTOs.

I'm just saying that I hope he gets a fair shake.

58 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Benning just stated recently he is not bringing in PTO s for that reason . That is why there is not a long list coming to camp. 

Perhaps doing their buddy Ray a favour and giving him an NHL camp and maybe another team will take notice. Landon probably was already in town anyway. We have too many vets for Utica as is too, so hard to say they are giving him a look there either.

1 hour ago, NUCKER67 said:

This is weird. Why would they bother? This guy isn't any good. 

You need players for the preseason.

You don't dress your main guys unless you're stupid. Your AHL guys need to go to their camps to get tuned up with their teammates, no point in wasting their time.

Basically you need a non value added bodies to fill holes.

• Upvote 1