The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Mix Exchange - Autumn 2019

Rate this topic

AV.

4 hours ago, drummerboy said:

HAha. 

Guys.  I listen to nothing but punk and metal.  Lol.  No one is gonna really like my list. 

But I’ll give it a shot.   

I'm good with that mix. I love punk and metal but not limited to it

Would be pretty great if I get to torture you with a reggae mix then eh!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, luckylager said:

I'm good with that mix. I love punk and metal but not limited to it

Would be pretty great if I get to torture you with a reggae mix then eh!

My dad took off when my mom was pregnant, but apparently he was born in Jamaica. 

My mom always tried to keep me in tune with my heritage, and unfortunately for me, a huge part of that was reggae.  

I hate it. 

Hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, riffraff said:

Ffs

you like reggae?

say it ain’t so lucky.

Love it. Always have.

And not just the old reggae I was raised on, I love a lot of new reggae too. I already submitted my playlist and it's all new $&!#, no oldies.

But I also love lots of other genres. I'm pretty open to sound overall. Playing the bass for decades has given me an appreciation for variety, and reggae. So much bass in reggae... did I mention I love it? I also love hiphop, metal, punk, classic rock, hippy $&!#, blues, jazz.. all kinds of $&!#. Depends on how I'm feeling. And I've been feeling very reggae lately

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Love it. Always have.

And not just the old reggae I was raised on, I love a lot of new reggae too. I already submitted my playlist and it's all new $&!#, no oldies.

But I also love lots of other genres. I'm pretty open to sound overall. Playing the bass for decades has given me an appreciation for variety, and reggae. So much bass in reggae... did I mention I love it? I also love hiphop, metal, punk, classic rock, hippy $&!#, blues, jazz.. all kinds of $&!#. Depends on how I'm feeling. And I've been feeling very reggae lately

Lolol

cant believe I forgot about your connection with bass guitar.  

When i I was about 16 I started dabbling in reggae.  I was out driving my friends around and my new gf, listening to Bob Marley.

My buddy says “you listen to that instead of music?”  

Savagery.

anyhow I don’t hate it.  I like the usuals as well as some old ska and I love almost everything the Clash did with it.

i guess like anything too much is too much and maybe I just have a shorter ear span with ragga’ 

side note:

girl dumped me a month or so later.  Whatever.  

Edited by riffraff
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Lolol

cant believe I forgot about your connection with bass guitar.  

When i I was about 16 I started dabbling in reggae.  I was out driving my friends around and my new gf, listening to Bob Marley.

My buddy says “you listen to that instead of music?”  

Savagery.

anyhow I don’t hate it.  I like the usuals as well as some old ska and I love almost everything the Clash did with it.

i guess like anything too much is too much and maybe I just have a shorter ear span with ragga’ 

side note:

girl dumped me a month or so later.  Whatever.  

Well Riff

I had an interesting upbringing

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1