The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

mafia : da laZy game

Rate this topic

Zfetch

14 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

And anyway, if for some reason this game continues after you/AV go, I guarantee I'll be the next one to follow. No way I'm in an F3 or F4 with Aladeen, DM, and falcon and live to tell the tale. Historically, those three don't need much of a reason to vote me. :lol:

This is one game that I can't see you being scum (and I can force myself to see it under many many scenarios), I truly don't believe that you would have left n2 without an MK... the only way you are scum is if Fetch did limit the MK in the manner that AV said, and if that is the case he is far more likely scum than you. Who would even consider that scenario an option, let alone it being coincidentally the way fetch set up the game? 

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

And anyway, if for some reason this game continues after you/AV go, I guarantee I'll be the next one to follow. No way I'm in an F3 or F4 with Aladeen, DM, and falcon and live to tell the tale. Historically, those three don't need much of a reason to vote me. :lol:

nobody cares

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, hoggers said:

what a garbage argument

this is why you're higher then me

Ok I was hoping to go the game without engaging you directly because, reasons,

but please show me how my argument is garbage.

Let's throw away AV's idea that fetch made this game with the MK restricted (never seen it before so no reason to think this game has it now)

The logical reason for no MK is simply the mafia didn't submit it. You have been the least invested in this game up until this point  and therefore the most likely to not submit a kill.

If it was strategy to not submit the MK (n2 specifically) it was a terrible strategy as that would have brought us to LYLO. In which case we would go off of who is the least strategic player and for me it's DM. Others might do it for lolz (Falc and AV come to mind) but DM may actually think it was a smart strategy. The problem with it being a strategy is that no MK automatically implicated their scummate in TL, and I personally feel experienced players would not believe this to be the best path to victory. 

Therefore you are the most logical player to be responsible for the most logical reason there was no MK. 

AV is the most logical player responsible if the game is setup in the very specific way that he outlined.

DM is the most logical player responsible if the final player believed not MKing was a stroke of mafia genius. 

The only beyond a shadow of a doubt I have on you,  is that TL would have had time to submit an MK, if he chose not to submit one, the reason could be that AV is right about fetch's restrictions. Taking the tinfoil hat off though, the most logical reason is that TL did submit a kill (his scumbuddy was MIA) and since he was lynched the kill he submitted never went through. 

4 minutes ago, hoggers said:

submitting a kill takes two seconds of time. i have been active each day at least five minutes.

if no kill was not intentional, it would not have occured night 2 as well. 

these are not things i should have to tell you. you are a better player than that.

Ok I see your point about everything, I really do, but I will say does that argument then not work for everyone? especially me and MR? Both of us were the most active players this game, 2 seconds to submit a kill leads to a conscious decision by either of us to not submit a kill. Why then do you say that the last scum has to be me or MR?  

AV/Falc/DM would all be more likely scum candidates according to your own thought process. 

I have shown why I think the no MK submission is terrible gameplay strategy, especially this game where it automatically implicates 50% of the scum team.

I don't believe MR would play it that way - I may be offbase in which case I wouldn't know whether to be impressed by that if he won or actually lose respect for his gameplay.

So then you must be of the mind that it was deliberate no kill each night or that AV's idea of MK restrictions is the way it is. 

The other possibility is there were MKs submitted on N1 and 3

R1 - 112/OTIS was targeted - ended up lynched and therefore no MK - 112 could have been an early MK that was just never changed

R2 - LL - I doubt any scum would have targeted LL though, even a super slanker as he was an automislynch in retrospect

R3 - TL - maybe TL submitted this kill and it never went through

So the possibility does exist that the scum only failed to submit a kill in the second round. - if this last scenario is the case I would possibly bring falc to the top of the scum list. 

8 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Ok I see your point about everything, I really do, but I will say does that argument then not work for everyone? especially me and MR? Both of us were the most active players this game, 2 seconds to submit a kill leads to a conscious decision by either of us to not submit a kill. Why then do you say that the last scum has to be me or MR?  

AV/Falc/DM would all be more likely scum candidates according to your own thought process. 

I have shown why I think the no MK submission is terrible gameplay strategy, especially this game where it automatically implicates 50% of the scum team.

I don't believe MR would play it that way - I may be offbase in which case I wouldn't know whether to be impressed by that if he won or actually lose respect for his gameplay.

So then you must be of the mind that it was deliberate no kill each night or that AV's idea of MK restrictions is the way it is. 

The other possibility is there were MKs submitted on N1 and 3

R1 - 112/OTIS was targeted - ended up lynched and therefore no MK - 112 could have been an early MK that was just never changed

R2 - LL - I doubt any scum would have targeted LL though, even a super slanker as he was an automislynch in retrospect

R3 - TL - maybe TL submitted this kill and it never went through

So the possibility does exist that the scum only failed to submit a kill in the second round. - if this last scenario is the case I would possibly bring falc to the top of the scum list. 

i'm more of the opinion the wolves are dragging their nuts across our faces while they celebrate their victory. in this scenario the vocal town leaders are wolf.

if it is mechanics related then yes falcon is a good candidate. melvin is town, i can just read it in his game. those are probably my only two solid reads in that universe

12 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Between myself, hoggers, and Aladeen, we all seem to agree that falcon45ca is a likely scum candidate.  Let's vote him?

I also have falcon remaining in my PoE too. But he's there mainly as a result of not doing anything not to eliminate himself. I don't see how he's the lynch today over you or hoggers.