The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

mafia : da laZy game

Rate this topic

Zfetch

As much as I do appreciate the scenario breakdowns courteously provided by Aladeen, at a certain point my brain melts and I need to go back to old-fashioned scum hunting, i.e. examining behaviour and actions.

From that perspective, AV has had the strangest game, very unlike his usual townie self. Hoggers has been up and down, with some scummy posts but also fitting his meta and with a genuine sense of frustration lately. Falcon has done nothing noticeably bad, but nothing that removes him from the PoE either.

Those three make up my PoE, and probably in that order at the moment: AV, hoggers, falcon.

DM seems his usual self. Aladeen is gamesolving. As much as I could tinfoil both if I wanted to make the effort to, at the current rate of one death per round I would much rather work through my PoE first. If we somehow get to F3/F4 with still no final scum, then I'll re-examine them.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

As much as I do appreciate the scenario breakdowns courteously provided by Aladeen, at a certain point my brain melts and I need to go back to old-fashioned scum hunting, i.e. examining behaviour and actions.

From that perspective, AV has had the strangest game, very unlike his usual townie self. Hoggers has been up and down, with some scummy posts but also fitting his meta and with a genuine sense of frustration lately. Falcon has done nothing noticeably bad, but nothing that removes him from the PoE either.

Those three make up my PoE, and probably in that order at the moment: AV, hoggers, falcon.

DM seems his usual self. Aladeen is gamesolving. As much as I could tinfoil both if I wanted to make the effort to, at the current rate of one death per round I would much rather work through my PoE first. If we somehow get to F3/F4 with still no final scum, then I'll re-examine them.

Yah I feel I was getting away from traditional scum hunting too with my over analysis (but really feel like I was on to something). If I take a look back at the game as a whole, falcon has done the least of all players remaining from a scum hunting POV and he literally would fit for every single one of the scenarios I propose. 

DM has a few question marks by his name that I can't completely ignore, he was soft claiming earlier and has yet to explain his reasoning there saying he can't be lynched and can't be MKed still leaves a wtf in the back of my mind. 

at the very least until we hear from him

Unvote; Vote Falcon