The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

mafia : da laZy game

Rate this topic

Zfetch

Well if it is mechanics for no NK and this will be the last Fetch game I play if that is the case then really it could be anyone. There is no way to gauge scumhunting when there is no NK.

if Fetch took away NK for the sheriff then mechanically the mafia should not be able to win since at 1v1 the game would end in a tie. 

For me it seems AV is the most likely now followed by falc but I can’t shake the feeling MR is it. 

DM should almost be a policy lynch not expanding on his unlynchability and saying he can’t be MKed does look like TMI in retrospect.

I say we lynch DM until he explains his unlynchability and not being able to be MKed.

Vote DM

11 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Swing on hoggers?

11 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Yup I think so

unvote; vote Hogs

11 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Unvote, Vote hoggers

One of you is desperate the other is leading. 

Why would AV "ask" to swing on Hoggers...?  

Why did Aladeen switch to Hoggers?  If he didn't want a tie, why not wait until someone else changed their vote. 

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

One of you is desperate the other is leading. 

Why would AV "ask" to swing on Hoggers...?  

Why did Aladeen switch to Hoggers?  If he didn't want a tie, why not wait until someone else changed their vote. 

Time stamps will tell you the answer.

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Time stamps will tell you the answer.

No, I understand the time frame and the urgency of the vote. We all wanted a NF. But why did you ask to switch? Why couldn't you just switch and see where the chips fell.

But when Aladeen just agreed a voted with you, that was surprising. Aladeen I know, would have questioned that.

The lack of night-kill has made it hard.

The only one who still makes sense would be falcon45ca.  But if it isn't him, then it really is anybody here.

What are the chances that Time Lord was the only one of his teammates that could submit a kill and because of his activity, the mafia were never able to submit a kill when they had a chance to?

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

No, I understand the time frame and the urgency of the vote. We all wanted a NF. But why did you ask to switch? Why couldn't you just switch and see where the chips fell.

But when Aladeen just agreed a voted with you, that was surprising. Aladeen I know, would have questioned that.

He was the only active player to ask.