The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

mafia : da laZy game

Rate this topic

Zfetch

4 hours ago, Aladeen said:

This seems like reverse scum-hunting

We should be doing the opposite:

No, it's not, because we if we go with the 'game mechanic' theory then all of us can be scum for one reason or another. Trustfalls allow us to see who can't be mafia instead. It's basically laying out our PoE.

@DarthMelvin @Alain Vigneault @falcon45ca give me the best reason you can think of for the other four players left being town.

6 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

No, it's not, because we if we go with the 'game mechanic' theory then all of us can be scum for one reason or another. Trustfalls allow us to see who can't be mafia instead. It's basically laying out our PoE.

@DarthMelvin @Alain Vigneault @falcon45ca give me the best reason you can think of for the other four players left being town.

I don't really have a good reason for anyone being town, just reasons for players being scum. DM & AV are my two candidates

2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

I don't really have a good reason for anyone being town, just reasons for players being scum. DM & AV are my two candidates

To me this is the townie mindset for this stage in this game. Everyone can be scum since we don’t know if it is mechanics, lolz, or another reason for the lack of MK. 

In fact I would put Falc as more likely town than MR at this point. Thinking about it what if the mechanic of this game was that the MK has to be submitted in or around nightfall... like a specific time frame in which a kill is allowed? This would implicate only MR. 

Since we don’t know that for sure that makes AV still the most likely scum at this point imo

• Like 1
2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

To me this is the townie mindset for this stage in this game. Everyone can be scum since we don’t know if it is mechanics, lolz, or another reason for the lack of MK. 

In fact I would put Falc as more likely town than MR at this point. Thinking about it what if the mechanic of this game was that the MK has to be submitted in or around nightfall... like a specific time frame in which a kill is allowed? This would implicate only MR. 

Since we don’t know that for sure that makes AV still the most likely scum at this point imo

3 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

48 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Hard disagree. In fact, Falcon is avoiding opinions, and at this stage in the game (and in a game like this) that's actually very scummy, since the final mafia wants everyone be set up for a potential mislynch.

40 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

If that was a mechanic I wouldn't play. I think we're looking at either no MK allowed or only a single MK per game.

I don't see what makes falcon townie. He rang a few bells for me in R1, laid low for most of the mid-game, and is now refusing to state opinions of other players. I'm thinking more and more it must be him, especially as AV's posts are no longer as weird as earlier, like he realises he needs to care now as we get down to the wire.

14 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Hard disagree. In fact, Falcon is avoiding opinions, and at this stage in the game (and in a game like this) that's actually very scummy, since the final mafia wants everyone be set up for a potential mislynch.

If that was a mechanic I wouldn't play. I think we're looking at either no MK allowed or only a single MK per game.

I don't see what makes falcon townie. He rang a few bells for me in R1, laid low for most of the mid-game, and is now refusing to state opinions of other players. I'm thinking more and more it must be him, especially as AV's posts are no longer as weird as earlier, like he realises he needs to care now as we get down to the wire.

False. I have given opinions on the players I find scummy. You are asking for opinions on players being townie. I've given reason for not having townie opinions on players, you are just not acknowledging that fact.

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

False. I have given opinions on the players I find scummy. You are asking for opinions on players being townie. I've given reason for not having townie opinions on players, you are just not acknowledging that fact.

It's easy to say who you find scummy. It's hard to say who you find townie. We all naturally shy away from that. Mafia most of all.

29 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Aladeen was on DarthMelvin at 10 PM PST last night...

Lol so scummy. even if it’s DM this round it’s gonna be you next, if it’s not DM, you are the final mafia. And by my count it was 9:59. 

Falc not swapping his vote instantly pretty much lock clears him at this point imo. 

But falc should swap his vote now.