The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

mafia : da laZy game

Rate this topic

Zfetch

17 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

It's the last we will hear from 112.  Wilderness here she comes.

:ph34r:

13 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

112 was so brazen.

I was. But I'll be more so on the 30th when a mildly important game starts over on that MU place. ;)

Edited by 112
  • Cheers 1

I don't endorse what he did, but Kaczynski is such an interesting guy. And the composite sketch is iconic and culturally-historically significant, aesthetic and well-done, and presents on here a thug life image that I gotta bring w/ me if I'm gonna keep up n all these mafia games. A reputation is all a person really has- and how one represents themselves is one thing that allows them to excel among the second-best talent in the forum-mafia playing world in the tournament. (The first is, of course, CDC mafia.)

On the topic of going out to live in the wilderness- I'll probably do it and petition the government to get me internet out in the near-centre of nowhere on the grounds that they owe me for the archive of 17,000 extremely high-quality posts I've made over my 10 years here.

Edited by 112
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, 112 said:

I don't endorse what he did, but Kaczynski is such an interesting guy. And the composite sketch is iconic and culturally-historically significant, aesthetic and well-done, and presents on here a thug life image that I gotta bring w/ me if I'm gonna keep up n all these mafia games. A reputation is all a person really has- and how one represents themselves is one thing that allows them to excel among the second-best talent in the forum-mafia playing world in the tournament. (The first is, of course, CDC mafia.)

On the topic of going out to live in the wilderness- I'll probably do it and petition the government to get me internet out in the near-centre of nowhere on the grounds that they owe me for the archive of 17,000 extremely high-quality posts I've made over my 10 years here.

I find it incredibly amusing that you had to make that point :lol:

• Haha 3