The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks re-sign F Brock Boeser to 3 year deal with AAV of $5.875 million

Adarsh Sant

8 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Beauty contract. 

Everybody involved should feel good about it.

Side note - a mentor once told me you know a good business deal when  neither side is happy, but this is a good deal that both sides should be happy about.

Let's go canucks! Best to Duke, Brock and all the Boesers!

Didn't you say LE looked not too bad yesterday?

• Haha 1

Very very happy with this bridge deal. Yes he will command a lot more in three years time but he has this time to show he is a constant and healthy sniper. I have no doubt he will but this is a win for Jim, well done! 

CDA73901-BAFF-4EC0-AF80-ED6A765387DE.gif

Edited by EP Phone Home

Just now, stawns said:

Yeah, no.  There were people wondering what was going on, but I didn't single one single post that was even in the same universe as ones in the training camp thread or the (gasp) Louie Eriksson thread.  It was pretty much all civil and on topic.

Bull. If you can't see anything wrong with some of the stuff that was being said, I don't know what to say. Not to drag anyone into this, but even Deb felt the need to say something a little earlier. 

You've made your opinion on Boeser as a player very evident, especially in the last few weeks, so I understand why you may grasp onto the viewpoint that nothing out of line was said during that time, despite evidence to the contrary.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Bull. If you can't see anything wrong with some of the stuff that was being said, I don't know what to say. Not to drag anyone into this, but even Deb felt the need to say something a little earlier. 

You've made your opinion on Boeser as a player very evident, especially in the last few weeks, so I understand why you may grasp onto the viewpoint that nothing out of line was said during that time, despite evidence to the contrary.

Haha, ok. 

11 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

And people laugh at me when I say the Canucks are the most iconic sporting franchise in history?! 

Just watched this again... Here's to Brock hitting 50 goals in a healthy 80 game season, he took game 81 and 82 off since we already clinched the presidents trophy. A cup and rocket during these 3 years coming right up. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, luckylager said:

Yup. What about it?

I didn't say he was worth 6m, but he was smooth, controlled, efficient, made a few good plays in the neutral zone.

Was just asking, I couldn't remember if it was you or another poster who was there.  With all the focus on Virt, not much was said about LE.

• Cheers 1