The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks re-sign F Brock Boeser to 3 year deal with AAV of $5.875 million

Adarsh Sant

3 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Yeah. Anyone who said such things should be ashamed.

Pure class. You could see how tough it was for him to answer a question about his dad. I almost choked up just watching him imagining myself in his shoes.

I think a lot of people here would need to eat crow.

I don't think I'm one of them (pretty sure I just entertained the possibility of trading BB) but if I am...

homer simpson crow GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, higgyfan said:

Looks like a few reputations have been tainted, but certainly not our Boesters'.

Some of the media should be embarrassed, as well as the people who take these idiots 'reports' seriously.:sadno:

You just singled out about half of the CDC sir, except they re-spin it and post it here like it's the truth, much like a politician.. nothing new though, some just can't think for themselves and check for reality of both sides to a subject... Kind of laughable, kind of lame,  meh..

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

NEWS | Brock Boeser returns to the Canucks

Wow... He is a stellar human being... Showing his emotion about the struggles and journey with his dad... Man, it brings tears to my eyes!  Huge courage Brock!  100% behind you!!!  You're going to kick some serious donkey this year! :towel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, zombieksa said:

I love this quote a lot. I could see an 800+ point, 1000+ game career out of Brock with us which would be absolutely excellent.

Well at least one (or two) of Petey, Bo, Hughes, Podz, OJ or Boes will be gone in the next 4-5 years.  Boes' is a leading candidate, imo.

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Well at least one (or two) of Petey, Bo, Hughes, Podz, OJ or Boes will be gone in the next 4-5 years.  Boes' is a leading candidate, imo.

I can't see VAN letting go of Petey and Bo as they are #1C and #2C and possibly Hughes if he becomes a bona fide #1D.

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

Eww. I get ya, but sorry bud. Can't go there yet. Gonna not even think about something like that yet. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, stawns said:

I also see your point, but I don't think it's a guarantee.  Not all of them will hit their ceiling.  I could see Joulevi hitting a 3.5-4.5 million average which means we replaces Tanev and Podz being a 6mil player replacing Eriksson, MIller etc  So many moving parts that they likely all fit if we want them too.  

Just now, Kobayashi Maru said:

I also see your point, but I don't think it's a guarantee.  Not all of them will hit their ceiling.  I could see Joulevi hitting a 3.5-4.5 million average which means we replaces Tanev and Podz being a 6mil player replacing Eriksson, MIller etc  So many moving parts that they likely all fit if we want them too.  

those are just the big ticket $6m+ guys moving forward......demko will get a hefty contract, Jake could end up beng $4-5+ as could Try.  WE don't want to be TO and blow half the cap on 4-5 players and try and wn with filler everywhere else.

All that said, I am thrilled BB is here now on a good deal and thta this core will be together for at least 3 more years

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

It's true though, Boester. In general, agents want to make sure that they're penetrating the GM with every tactic they can so that when it comes to the final contract, the thrusting on numbers and term aren't all for nothing.

I want to sig this but I'm afraid I might get in trouble lol

• Haha 2

The Cup will finally be hoisted in Vancouver. We got 3 years to win with Brock at such a colossal discount. Not to mention Petey @ 900K... 

Canucks fans will finally get what they deserve... the men who will lead us to glory are all here. Can't wait til opening night. 

• Upvote 1