The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks Vs Oilers | 7pm

Rate this topic

taskicon

wow rogers arena looks like they got less than victoria..pretty bad for over 1 million people..hockey is getting ruined these days..too much crap promotions player contracts..im a fan and all i want is good hockey..dont need the crap thats going on the drama etc...canucks have a good team but only half of them have skill...too many floaters... eriksson nice guy im sure same as goldy but not good enough...canucks need hockey players not players that just want to play in the nhl to make money..you can tell petey is a hockey player....hope the money stays out of his head...he deserves lots if he proves himself this year but i like a guy who puts that aside...beagle schaller and sutter one  of them need to get traded..

• Wat 4

Just now, hockeygod77 said:

wow rogers arena looks like they got less than victoria..pretty bad for over 1 million people..hockey is getting ruined these days..too much crap promotions player contracts..im a fan and all i want is good hockey..dont need the crap thats going on the drama etc...canucks have a good team but only half of them have skill...too many floaters... eriksson nice guy im sure same as goldy but not good enough...canucks need hockey players not players that just want to play in the nhl to make money..you can tell petey is a hockey player....hope the money stays out of his head...he deserves lots if he proves himself this year but i like a guy who puts that aside...beagle schaller and sutter one  of them need to get traded..

its preseason.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

There is no "drama".

I think you've mistaken the Canucks for some other team. 

... ....

• Haha 1