Sign in to follow this  
hockeygod77

LAST PRO TEAM THAT TRAINED IN VICTORIA WON IT ALL

Rate this topic

Just thought id see if fans know that van island has special powers...whenever a team trains here they do something good...no guarantees when but they do...so the canucks  trained in vic where stanley cup was won by victoria way back then...toronto raptors trained there a while ago and won...la kings trained in vic and won the cup....

Edited by hockeygod77
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

Just thought id see if fans know that van island has special powers...whenever a team trains here they do something good...no guarantees when but they do...so the canucks  trained in vic where stanley cup was won by victoria way back then...toronto raptors trained there a while ago and won...la kings trained in vic and won the cup....

Statistically speaking, more pro teams that didn't train in Victoria have had immediate success than those that did.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

Statistically speaking, more pro teams that didn't train in Victoria have had immediate success than those that did.

I'd love to see statistic on how many times it were held and the same year won the cup.

3 minutes ago, coolboarder said:

I'd love to see statistic on how many times it were held and the same year won the cup.

None that I am aware of.

The Raptors trained at UVic the season before their championship season.  The L.A. Kings have held their training camp in Victoria in the past, but not in their championship years.

So really, I am not even sure how the OP is trying to connect the two.

• Hydration 1

17 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Victoria Royals should be champions every year then.

My bosses son just got drafted by them this year.  Great organization.  

The Oilers trained here back in the day.

Fuhr and Messier bought the town dry of cocaine and the Oilers won the cup that year.

My sources tell me the Canucks aren't a bunch of cokehead losers, but they might win the cup. 1/31 odds.

I request hockeygod77 stop yelling at everyone. Please release CAP LOCKS when writing a thread title.

Thanks

• Hydration 2

1 hour ago, goalie13 said:

None that I am aware of.

The Raptors trained at UVic the season before their championship season.  The L.A. Kings have held their training camp in Victoria in the past, but not in their championship years.

So really, I am not even sure how the OP is trying to connect the two.

He's yelly and wants attention.

Probably an only child

• Hydration 1

Just now, luckylager said:

He's yelly and wants attention.

Probably an only child

This is what happens when he doesn't get permission from any of the other, more senior hockeygods before starting a thread.  They really should limit his screen time.

• Haha 1

Just now, goalie13 said:

This is what happens when he doesn't get permission from any of the other, more senior hockeygods before starting a thread.  They really should limit his screen time.

Yeah, the other 76 hockey gods are far more gracious 

• Haha 1

I remember when everyone was freaking out over the Olympics hosting statistic. 

Look how that turned out.

'ight, time to put this one to bed.

• Hydration 1

T6rK0v5.png