The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Greet The Team Monday 4:00 Abbotsford

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Did a status update, but I thought I'd put it here, too, as some have been asking about opportunities like this and I want to make sure those individuals see it.

Appears you may need a ticket to the game (as per the comments)?    Not sure though - says "outside" the arena.  Will update as I get more info.

image.png

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Are you saying Alf’s “love” of cats is creepy?  

4B579574-46D3-4C86-AFE2-9EA1862587DE.jpeg

No not that.  It's that you want to dress Jake up like a cat.  I think this has catapulted into a weird place and run it's course.:(

I am at the Canucks game in Abbotsford on Monday with my son and will let Jake know how you feel.  Should be a fun atmosphere.

I am hopeful the Comets end up here they would have great fan support - this community loves the Canucks and hockey.

Deb and others - if they said you need a ticket to the game, it's likely that the meet and greet will be inside a fenced area outside of the gate facing University way. So if you were to go, you'd probably be able to snap a few pictures from the parking lot/other side of the fence, but as for a handshake/autograph, probably no bueno.

Still would be a cool experience.

Glad to see that the ticket prices are going up, meaning that more people are interested in seeing the team play (because they're better) :D