The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks Vs Senators | 7pm | Stream on Canucks.com

Rate this topic

taskicon

Just now, mordekai said:

My bad.. my point is more people wanting to not own TV and watching sports on monitor or ipads or phones...

even streaming last game onto TV was not a great experience...

Agree there.  Although even if I cut the cable, due to all the streaming services (and PS4) I will always have a TV.

I have a feeling in the not-so-distant future, network TV will be extinct and all we will have are streaming platforms.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

Agree there.  Although even if I cut the cable, due to all the streaming services (and PS4) I will always have a TV.

I have a feeling in the not-so-distant future, network TV will be extinct and all we will have are streaming platforms.

I havent had cable in probably 5 years. I had Gamecenter, Sportsnet Now, Netflix, Kodi, and Itunes. Signed up for Crave for GoT this season. Very rarely do I have any problems at all with the streaming. I had way more problems with Bell Expressvu and Shaw.

2 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Looking at the preseason standings, the Pac Division has:

1. Vegas

2. Vancouver

3. Calgary

Yeah, I know this is only preseason, but I do believe this is how the final standings will be to end the regular season. (coincidence)

I don't think this game is televised, which is too bad. Looking forward to getting the season underway.

Out of the bubble players, VAN can keep 3: (my guess)

Gaudette - Utica

Eriksson - VAN

Fantenberg - VAN

Motte - Utica

Biega - Utica

Goldobin - VAN

Schaller - Utica

Would love to see LE in Utica and Gaudette stay in Vancouver

6 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

we ditched cable about 3 years ago, haven't missed it for a moment. sporsnetnow gives you all the Canucks games. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

I havent had cable in probably 5 years. I had Gamecenter, Sportsnet Now, Netflix, Kodi, and Itunes. Signed up for Crave for GoT this season. Very rarely do I have any problems at all with the streaming. I had way more problems with Bell Expressvu and Shaw.

I've heard a lot of bad stuff about crave, but I'm almost done with Netflix......what are your crave experience?

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

I've heard a lot of bad stuff about crave, but I'm almost done with Netflix......what are your crave experience?

The selection isn't great. I signed up for Game of Thrones, re-watched some of Californication and Westworld but that's about it for me. Only reason I haven't cancelled is my wife is watching Handmaidens Tale. Never had any problems with streaming or image quality though. Apple TV 4K.

1 minute ago, JoshuaGuy said:

The selection isn't great. I signed up for Game of Thrones, re-watched some of Californication and Westworld but that's about it for me. Only reason I haven't cancelled is my wife is watching Handmaidens Tale. Never had any problems with streaming or image quality though. Apple TV 4K.

any user issues with the app?  Those are the complaints I've heard.  Thanks for the info

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

With our Utica team getting a steady stream of young prospects over the next 3 to 5 seasons, I'm kind of surprised the Canucks haven't moved them to Abbotsford.  I expect we are going to be a playoff team over these next few years, so the stream of young guys might not be so good during that period.  

Do you have any concept what the operating costs would be for a AHL team to operate out of Abbotsford? Not practical. Not going to happen anytime soon.

• Upvote 1

Looks like it's 650 or streaming tonight

Will be interesting to see who gets sent down or put on waivers this week. As much as I want Goldy to succeed  I think he could be one of those players. I had hopes he would prove himself and be around to help out the young Russian we drafted this year when he comes to Canada in a couple years.

Regular season coming up next week - hope the hockey gods are smiling our way this season

GCG