The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Sens @ Nucks Sept 25 2019 - 2 minutes for cross checking edition -

Rate this topic

xereau

1 hour ago, brownky said:

What's he gonna do, blow up in the media, giving them many weeks of stuff to beat into the ground?

Nah. He's gonna say as little as possible to those jackasses and I don't blame him. There's a word said, they'll twist it for their own story.

Also, this leaves the door open for a bit more retaliation without extreme oversight; If he says "oh he's gonna get it, it was dirty", then everybody from the league is licking their lips waiting for one of our guys to do anything wrong so they can get another 5 game+ suspension because reasons.

Less oversight, less problem.

I feel like Tierney (if he's playing) is gonna get wrecked tonight.

I agree with you up to the last line

nothing will happen tonight

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, DownGoesMcdavid said:

We have a week to practice after tomorrow and only 4  reg games in 2 weeks spans to start the season.  There will be plenty of opportunity to click.  

The bigger need is to see who is willing to fight to make the team in the bottom 6.    Depth will be huge this season 

practises are not the same as games, 

2 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

If tierny is playing the team knows what to do... set the precedent you can’t &^@# with us!

will be beyond sad if they don’t 

which player do you want to lose for 3-5 games to start the season? not that I disagree with you on many levels, just think the league will screw us for retaliation.

Although it just occurred to me that Loui could find some redemption here....

Edited by Jimmy McGill