The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Injuries] Canucks Injuries 2019/20

Rate this topic

86Viking

On 2/26/2020 at 9:43 PM, Knucklehd said:

Ouch, well, fortunately we still have a very good chance of making the playoffs even without Marky.  That said, if Demko is playing lights out down the stretch, do you risk putting Marky back in to start the playoffs after 6 weeks off? #goaliecontroversy #louvsschnieds

I would say yes, you definitely put Marky in. The only way Marky does not get the go for playoffs is if Demko plays consistently solid here on out which I doubt happens. 

• Cheers 1

On 2/27/2020 at 11:12 PM, Canuckster86 said:

cry me a river. Just go to the last page and read back, I don't got time to update every update into the 1st post. People who work behind a screen all day might. Thats like saying update the GDT at the 1st post for every update during a game...good luck with that! Who knows maybe that happens, I could care less I don't look at page 1 post 1 for updates I go to the last page and read back a bit if need be

Chill bro... 0-60 faster than a Lambo! 

Updating injuries the same as updating after every post from a GDT XD

Bruh... you good?

Day to day is the best news we can get for Hughes and Myers. Don’t dress Hughes unless 100% he is too important in the long run. Say what you want about Myers if he goes down then we have to insert an AHL quality Dman which means we are doomed against Hall and Kessel. 

11 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Marky and Hughes are the big ones that have had the most MVP games (edge goes to Marky). 

Canucks need a miracle to make the playoffs. This ship is underwater now and seems to be sinking further and further down the ocean...

19 minutes ago, sassbs said:

Even if he comes back 100% next season, he’s one hard hit away from retirement!

I remember hearing the same thing about Crosby.... I agree his heavy physical game is a thing of the past but he’s a good hockey player that finds the back of the net and can still contribute in that sense