Canuckster86

[Injuries] Canucks Injuries 2019/20

Rate this topic

Someone who gives a &^@# should probably run this thread so it gets updated. We have had several injuries that are not represented on the front page.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, EP-40 said:

Someone who gives a &^@# should probably run this thread so it gets updated. We have had several injuries that are not represented on the front page.

you should start another one

10 hours ago, EP-40 said:

Sorry! I got a full time job that doesn't allow me to access internet and waste time while at work. I don't allow my life revolve around updating this thread on page 1. If/when I get a chance to post an injury update it will be on the last page.

Also, within the last week I have my Grandma die suddenly...so my time and focus was to spend time with family not keep some loudmouth on CDC happy regarding Canuck injury updates.

Join the Twitter world and follow a media personality if you want up to the minute updates when they get released. Enjoy remaining on the banned list too, I am on this site to enjoy hockey related Canuck discussions, not interested in the insults anymore, got no time for that crap in my life. Life is too short to get worked up about it or let it affect me , so now thanks to the banned option that is where people go and remain.

Go Canucks!

• Thanks 2

On 11/10/2019 at 11:55 AM, Dogcrazy said:

Any updates on Ferland??

listed as day to day since last week, it's sad our losing streak actually started when he went out, although I refuse to believe we can't live without a player who plays around 11 minutes.

12 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

Sorry! I got a full time job that doesn't allow me to access internet and waste time while at work. I don't allow my life revolve around updating this thread on page 1. If/when I get a chance to post an injury update it will be on the last page.

Also, within the last week I have my Grandma die suddenly...so my time and focus was to spend time with family not keep some loudmouth on CDC happy regarding Canuck injury updates.

Join the Twitter world and follow a media personality if you want up to the minute updates when they get released. Enjoy remaining on the banned list too, I am on this site to enjoy hockey related Canuck discussions, not interested in the insults anymore, got no time for that crap in my life. Life is too short to get worked up about it or let it affect me , so now thanks to the banned option that is where people go and remain.

Go Canucks!

Dont make a thread that's designed to be updated constantly if you're too busy, I wasnt making fun of you, it's pointless having a non updated thread. Sorry to hear about g-maw.

• Upvote 1

Getting Rousell and Ferland back into the line up would certainly 'toughen' up the team.  Yes, they are not scoring machines but they can make space for the other offensive players.  Since Ferland was hurt the team has turned in the opposite direction.  There is no one on the ice that the other teams fear.  We don't needs goons but we do need players who put fear into the opposition when they go behind the net or into the corners.

• Hydration 2

1 minute ago, ruilin96 said:

Perhaps both Ferland and Motte are more important to the team than people get them credit for. Sometimes it’s not the goals/assists that they put up. Or even if they throw a hit or don’t throw a hot. Sometimes it’s just having those guys on the ice and at the bench can just bring a sense of confidence for the rest of the team to just play their game. I look forward to have all 3 of Ferland, Motte and Roussel back soon.

We miss Furley’s presence.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Perhaps both Ferland and Motte are more important to the team than people get them credit for. Sometimes it’s not the goals/assists that they put up. Or even if they throw a hit or don’t throw a hot. Sometimes it’s just having those guys on the ice and at the bench can just bring a sense of confidence for the rest of the team to just play their game. I look forward to have all 3 of Ferland, Motte and Roussel back soon.

100%.

Motte is so good on the pk and on the forecheck. One area our team has been struggling at lately. Our pk especially is a reason we’ve been losing.

Ferland and Roussel bring a swagger to this team that we just don’t have with them out. They make other players play bigger. Not to mention make life miserable for opposing players. 

Edited by DeNiro
  • Like 1
  • Hydration 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

100%.

Motte is so good on the pk and on the forecheck. One area our team has been struggling at lately. Our pk especially is a reason we’ve been losing.

Ferland and Roussel bring a swagger to this team that we just don’t have with them out. They make other players play bigger. Not to mention make life miserable for opposing players. 

Yup.  Motte has great energy, and is a serious pest on the forecheck and PK.  Furley gets to the net, and brings others into the fight.  

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2019 at 5:47 PM, Johnny Torts said:

Whats the ETA on Antoine 

#Canucks

Benning just told me that while Roussel is skating on own and has been for a while, still looking at late November for full medical clearance to return from knee surgery

I have been wondering about Olli Juolevi, why not throw him into the deep end and see if he can swim? he is being kept back for a reason, but it would be interesting to see him play in the NHL. Maybe there are logistic reasons that someone can explain, why he has not been  with the Canucks.

Edited by LateNightBus
include name

12 minutes ago, LateNightBus said:

I have been wondering about Olli Juolevi, why not throw him into the deep end and see if he can swim? he is being kept back for a reason, but it would be interesting to see him play in the NHL. Maybe there are logistic reasons that someone can explain, why he has not been  with the Canucks.

not a good timing for this, since our Defence is actually healthy.  But for that to happen he pretty much needs to be one of if not the best dman in utica.

• Like 1

I'm hoping Roussel can come back soon, Ferland too. We're really missing what they bring to this club. Same goes for Motte. 

Having those three in the lineup would make this team more of a handful for opposing teams. 

1 hour ago, LateNightBus said:

I don't think juolevi is 100% healthy, Utica highlights look like he's skating pretty slow and I've seen some posts about how he probably won't be at his best skating wise till January

• Like 1