The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Lames | Oct 5 | 7 PM | CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

4 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Green & Brown (or whoever making these decisions) are idiots.

This PP is already costing us games. Your not putting your best unit on the ice when Leivo is on the ice & Hughes isn't. How long are we going to do this? 

Indeed. Hughes -Edler - Hughes plays like a hybrid forward half the time so... Leivo or Hughes, if you’re not going 3-2 powerplay with Edler / Myers on the line (myers taking the spot of Leivo)

• Cheers 1

Just now, Fleech said:

In two years when we are forfeiting our first round pick I hope everyone will realize what an idiot Jim Benning is. 

lol its the 2nd game of the season, calm down, even if we do miss the playoffs the picks still ours this year.

Man I miss the days of open ice hits. Canucks are brutal tonight. No drive whatsoever. What the fuc* are the coaches doing to keep these boys in the game. I’m not worried about the players. I’m worried about how our coaching staff responds to every game. Brown and Baum have done nothing to prove they deserve to be here. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fleech said:

In two years when we are forfeiting our first round pick I hope everyone will realize what an idiot Jim Benning is. 

I'm not even giving you the benefit of proclaiming your stupidity, just putting you ignore with no fanfare.

Just now, stawns said:

can you elaborate?

He's been here for years and no matter who we've had on the back end, it just never seems to click. 
At some point, you have to look at the guy in charge and not the guys on the ice.
These are the best players in the world so it's not like they need to be told much... so it makes me wonder what they're being told at this point.
We'll see how the season plays out. Not confident in his ability to handle a pro defense. Just my 2 bits. 

• Upvote 1