The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Lames | Oct 5 | 7 PM | CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

25 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

What's everyone drinkn/eating?

I got ceasars ready to go, Stanley Park Winter Storm, Red Racer Pilsner, Grolsch, AND Lagavulin 16 baby!

Whoa, post reads like a hangover. Better make sure you got some bacon, eggs and toast for sunday morning!

Gonna start my chili after lunch. We'll have some cheddar biscuits and a green salad with it.

Got a Phillip's mixed pack and a couple of lucky's kicking around. Post game whisky will depend on the result.

Tullamore Dew if we lose

Hoping for a couple drams of Macallum Speyside though.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

I got ceasars ready to go, Stanley Park Winter Storm, Red Racer Pilsner, Grolsch, AND Lagavulin 16 baby!

currently black coffee. Kids got a 2 hour hockey practice this afternoon. Then back home for a little back yard camp fire some wine and for dinner we are having  scallops glazed with maple syrup, jonah crab claws and fresh asparagus with a wild rice mix. Picked up some krispy kreme donuts for dessert. 

Edited by falcons
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, buddyguy said:

I say 4-3 flames in the shootout. The flames are going to be hungry tonight after the loss to COL, but also it's their home opener. Fingers crossed that we can be the 

oilers ;)

what?

27 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Whoa, post reads like a hangover. Better make sure you got some bacon, eggs and toast for sunday morning!

Gonna start my chili after lunch. We'll have some cheddar biscuits and a green salad with it.

Got a Phillip's mixed pack and a couple of lucky's kicking around. Post game whisky will depend on the result.

Tullamore Dew if we lose

Hoping for a couple drams of Macallum Speyside though.

Yea I'll have a decent hang over. Couch day tomorrow.

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Jesus, I would not be able to keep up with you. Cheers lol. 6 beers for me and i'm silly like a goose :towel: My buddies always try and get me drunk like someones little brother, always out to get me! 

38 minutes ago, Roberts said:

Eriksson is scratched?

Eriksson is scratched.

:frantic::frantic:

Eriksson scratched!!

If there’s any truth to the rumour that he nixed a trade then he has no reason to complain.

He should expect a lot more of this this season.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, lmm said:

just out of curiosity what is the longest time Jake has had the same 2 linemates?

anyone?

I do recall in his first year he had a couple of good games with Bo and Sven. Other than that he has been all over the map. I get your point. 

• Upvote 1

Was shocked $6M Eriksson was actually Scratched last year in game 70.... not so much this year.

He's a smart PK,defensive player but the term " hard to play against" isn't part of his M.O. so time to move on.

At some point this season , sending him to Utica in favour of Baer wouldn't be surprising once Baer gets 5 or so games under his belt.

Really routing for Jake- Gaud- Leivo to sir up some S#$t! Jake did assist on Gaud's first goal last year so maybe they do have "chemistry" right?

7 minutes ago, Stelar said:

I do recall in his first year he had a couple of good games with Bo and Sven. Other than that he has been all over the map. I get your point. 

he was on a line with Granny and Gagner for awhile, and they looked pretty good. 

Matching him with evenly skilled forwards helps his play TBH