The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Lames | Oct 5 | 7 PM | CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

Giordano is a pos, mr bean looking ass always does those cheap ass crosschecks when noone is looking. I'm glad Myers aint taking $&!#, most of the players on this team would've just skated away.

then you have boring Monahan hitting Petey from behind and elbowing his head as he tries to get up... are you f kidding me? that soft ass loser is roughing up our star player, where is the response? why are we not doing it to them?

this team doesn't play angry against rival teams for some reason, didn't they watch how the Avs pushed these soft losers around last game?! 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, shad0w4life said:

He hasn’t had one big hit and he had 1 gift giveaway and didn’t score. He’s been terrible or invisible, the dive was good though

I guess we will disagree, considering how the team is performing I felt the he and his line have some jump ;)

• Upvote 1

Just now, nucksnavsfan said:

I guess we will disagree, considering how the team is performing I felt the he and his line have some jump ;)

everyone has some jump, it's just a matter of getting everyone pulling in the same direction.  Big turnover and additins, it'll be a process

• Upvote 2